Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on people... only a few weeks left....

Let's get some chatter going... and let's plan a meet up. I met up with Sam01 at the javits center and we'll definitely be meeting up when the temps break...

DF

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I'm game for a meetup. I live upstate, but maybe we can meet at Bear Mountain or something.

·
Gixxxaaah
52 Posts
I'm completely new to riding, but I am sooo down....LI here.

·
Gixxxaaah
52 Posts
Thanks! I'm taking MSF at SCC as soon as they start up again. As soon as the weather breaks 45-50+ I'm going to be hittin the pavement.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that Tramas? Thats where I took mine but I was at SUNY Farmingdale

·
Gixxxaaah
52 Posts
I live on the north side of Lake Ronkonkoma, in Lake Grove.

·
Gixxxaaah
52 Posts
The only thing keeping me from riding right now is the fact that my gear hasn't shipped yet and I need someone with an M license to ride with till I finish MSF End of April, first few classes already filled up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well until the sun actually warms us up I will be doing mostly local rides.. last march a buddy and I went out and took the meadowbrook... my knees were frozen... we ended up stopping at a Dunkin donuts on the north shore (Huntington maybe?) and warmed our hands up with hash browns lol.. the MSF is a great thing to do especially if you have ridden a bit before..

·
Gixxxaaah
52 Posts
Gotta say I am pretty excited! I might take my road test before the msf anyway just because I don't want to wait over two months for the class.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Where are you guys? I'm on the south shore of Nassau...
where on the south shore, I moved to seaford, from elmont 2 yrs ago

1 - 14 of 14 Posts