Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Do they have an unlimited plan? I'm getting pretty sick of all the bullshit with Verizon but most of the other companies seem worse. I havent looked into Cricket though

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
best plan ive seen if the walmart straight talk. 45$ a month unlimited everything and a real person on 411

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do they have an unlimited plan? I'm getting pretty sick of all the bullshit with Verizon but most of the other companies seem worse. I havent looked into Cricket though
unlimited yes but like everyone else there is a cap on the data. then they slow it down on you once you hit it. but unlike verizon they don't charge you extra once you hit it.
i honestly can't believe people bother with verizon and a few others.
the only real drawback to cricket is you have to pay full price for the phone. but you save way more than the phone costs in the long run from the plan prices.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I was thinking about going with T-mobile or sprint. However, their coverage area is too sparse for my liking, just like Cricket. I travel in rural areas a lot that these companies just don't have service at.

Coverage area is why so many people go with AT&T and Verizon.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I've had Verizon since I got my first phone and I haven't really had too many problems with them until recently, they have just been dicking me around a lot and i'm getting pretty sick of it.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I was thinking about going with T-mobile or sprint. However, their coverage area is too sparse for my liking, just like Cricket. I travel in rural areas a lot that these companies just don't have service at.

Coverage area is why so many people go with AT&T and Verizon.
the sad thing is cricket's service area is about the same as sprint.
sprint is a pile of crooks. the guy at radio shack told me sprint charges a $50 non refundable credit check fee to apply for their service. :eye

·
Registered
848 Posts
well, cricket doesn't even let new accounts start up where i would need it. sticking with Verizon. no one else gets me the coverage i need.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
the sad thing is cricket's service area is about the same as sprint.
sprint is a pile of crooks. the guy at radio shack told me sprint charges a $50 non refundable credit check fee to apply for their service. :eye
I find that pretty hard to believe. I did a Google search on a $50 credit fee for Sprint and nothing came up.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
it looks like it's some kind of deposit they do. I don't know the ins and outs of it but the guy made it sound like it was for a credit check.

here's a few topics on some forums about it
Will I pass sprints credit check? - Android Forums

Sprint Community: Iphone4s $50 Deposit?
Oh. A deposit after purchasing a discounted rate phone (with service contract) for people with poor credit is COMPLETELY different than a 'non refundable credit check fee to apply for their service.'

I questioned you about it because I knew it was complete BS. Take a moment to research ridiculous rumors before further spreading them around the internet. You called the company a 'pile of crooks' because of something you heard from some guy earning minimum wage at Radio Shack.

I have absolutely no allegiance to Sprint. However, so much stupid shit gets spread around because no one takes a minute or two to research what they've heard before spreading the false information on to others.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Oh. A deposit after purchasing a discounted rate phone (with service contract) for people with poor credit is COMPLETELY different than a 'non refundable credit check fee to apply for their service.'

I questioned you about it because I knew it was complete BS. Take a moment to research ridiculous rumors before further spreading them around the internet. You called the company a 'pile of crooks' because of something you heard from some guy earning minimum wage at Radio Shack.

I have absolutely no allegiance to Sprint. However, so much stupid shit gets spread around because no one takes a minute or two to research what they've heard before spreading the false information on to others.
he said they will not let you purchase their plans without a $50 deposit for a credit check. that is not false as that is basically what those people are talking about.
either way they're crooks for even wanting it one way or another. especially for their service. the coverage map is less than cricket for one and two they don't even have 4g LTE it's wimax. no one makes phones for wimax service anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts