Sport Bikes banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Crash test dummy
138 Posts
cajun falco said:
i'm from basile,10 miles west of eunice on hwy 190. coon-ass me too!

I'll be passin through your area tommorrow night to FINALLY get back down there with the rest of the coonasses in lafourche parish. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
i work offshore, been goin through lafourche parish for quite a few years now,since 1984 to be exact, did a couple of bike nights in houma and new orleans in the last year, bunch of nice people in your area kat 600.

·
Registered
155 Posts
:slaugh New Orleans East here. I ride a 01 ZX9R, with lots of goodies, and a 00 YZ 426 with a graphics kit, cause it's all race and stuff, and their aint no reason to soup it up. Like the x9 aint, but........

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I lived in Walker for 31 years.Born and raised there and now up north for the past 10 years.

·
Registered
155 Posts
In New orleans It's always good to hit the lakefront (lakeshore drive) on sunday, then go to crowder blvd to the daiquiri shop at nightfall. Or go down lake forest tull you get to the club across from the lake forrest plaza. LOTS OF BIKERS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! I stay 4 blocks from their. I recommend coming out here to check it out. Every weekend it's a small mardigras out here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Prairieville checkin in
(by the way there having a track day @ No Problem Raceway Jan 24th contact Shane @ lightspeed for more info)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts