Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone needing a laugh or a WTF moment,

Kawasaki Ninja 250cc

for $10,000 he better include his run down house!

Seriously, sometimes I wonder the ignorance of our society haha

Have any other weird or crazy ads, lets see em!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Reminds me of the ebay sale of the Xbox box years ago. Some guy was selling an Xbox box(yes, the cardboard box) on ebay. Ended up selling it for several hundred dollars too. I remember reading the ad at the time, and noticing right away it was for just the box.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

·
Registered
286 Posts

Kawasaki Ninja 250cc

HAHAHA!!!! I guess ten grand doesn't buy much these days. We have collectively pushed the old Ninja 250's on noobs because of the resale value but DAMN! ;)

To paraphrase Bender : "What to do, what to do? Should I get a Ten Thousand Dollar Hooker-bot or Ten Thousand One Dollar Hooker-bots?" :point

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Remember. most of the peeps who think like this are the same ones who thought they'll get rich off buying a condo :point

Kawasaki Ninja 250cc

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
No worries - that thread is rather old and buried at this point anyhow. I just have a keen memory for useless forum information.

·
Registered
495 Posts
The Mexican Peso also uses the $ symbol. If that s the case the bike is about $800 US and I'm game at that price!

:D

(for clarification in Mexico they follow the $ with the number then the letters MN afterward. When it's US dollars in play they use the letters DLLS instead.)

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
The Mexican Peso also uses the $ symbol. If that s the case the bike is about $800 US and I'm game at that price!

:D

(for clarification in Mexico they follow the $ with the number then the letters MN afterward. When it's US dollars in play they use the letters DLLS instead.)
This could actually be pretty valid, since it is from El Paso which has a very large Hispanic population. :cathug

·
Registered
859 Posts
ill take it 10k. hes including his soul too right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts