Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, long story short, my roommate and best friend low sided my bike at 15 mph. Bent left clip on, torn grip, bent shift lever, clutch doesn't work right (probably because of the bent clip on) and a small dent on the tank. Luckily he was okay and was wearing my helmet. He landed on the helmet and there is only a small scratch, but my question is do you guys think the memory foam has compressed? It doesn't look too bad, but I don't know if it's safe to ride in. I tried to email KBC but haven't gotten a response from them yet. Just wanted everyone's opinion.

Oh yeah, I think the Hawk is gonna get a street fighter look before is everything said and done. :D :lol :D

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
glad nothing to serious happened to your friends, I would replace the helmet to be on the safe side though.

·
Registered
454 Posts
when I crashed in my KBC vr1, i called and talked to someone at KBC. I ended up shipping it to them to be examined. it checked ok and they shipped it back to me for free, plus they included a new face shield (the old one was toast) and new padding for the inside. a HUGE thumbs up to KBC!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts