1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Has been posted just some days ago :D still cool vid

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
that cobra made for a bad ass avatar I slapped together for a bud with a cobra stang bad ass car for nearly stock... boosted the piss outta it with pullys and a power pci compiter tweaker and that 2004 stang is seriously fast..... dam near in the 9's !!

SOB a few years ago a hi 9 st car was unheard of.... now ya get a kickass handling car and one thats blazin ass fast too..... geeezus things are changin fast.... the technology snowball effect.. in action :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
is it just me or my lack or riding, but alot of those guys don't look like they been hurt much in the falls. Prolly just some brusin.

What you guys think?

·
Registered
65 Posts
d0hnj0e said:
is it just me or my lack or riding, but alot of those guys don't look like they been hurt much in the falls. Prolly just some brusin.

What you guys think?
I agree. Except for the few who got trampled by their bikes, I bet most got up and were more pissed they dumped it than they were hurt.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Music on the video was hilarious. There were some meanass crashes on there though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I did notice that most of them got right up, but damn you would think they would have to be hurting from some of those, flying through the air and hitting pavement at 150+ mph.

·
Registered
70 Posts
A lot of it is probably adrenaline and shock. People involved in accidents often don't know they have seriously hurt themselves until the adrenaline wears off... then... holy crap that hurts!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts