Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
very true, thats was a really close call, i mean it could be a lot worse if he went over the rail....nice post

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Bottom line is the guy is an asshole! Who in their right mind would have tried a stupid-ass stunt like that??? Lucky he isn't dead. Gives our sport a great name!

·
Registered
471 Posts
yea, i dont think "dont pass on the right" is exactly the moral of this story..

I think its more like why you dont do stupid shit on the street :bitchslap

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
YammyR1 said:
Bottom line is the guy is an asshole! Who in their right mind would have tried a stupid-ass stunt like that??? Lucky he isn't dead. Gives our sport a great name!
He wasn't in his right mind...it's obvious he likes that particular turn. As he was coming around, he was thinking "this fucking cage is going to fuck up my run" so he went around and BAM...definitely a bonehead move!

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Ouch...

Life is like a box of chocolates, and high speed low sided crashes eat your ass.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
DON'T CLICK ON THE SECOND LINK

I clicked the second link first and it opened a new window with GOOGLE as the page I was on, then I clicked the first link, watched the video, then Mozilla went fucking haywire! It wouldn't let me load any pages and my scroll wheel doesn't work, so I closed it and tried to reopen it. I wasn't allowed to reopen it, said it was already in use. So I restart and when windows loads, it's just a black screen, there's nothing there. So I restart AGAIN and NOW it works. WTF!!!

·
seigwailo
1,511 Posts
i can just visualize all the gravel and dirt accumulated right on the edge of that turn next to the guard rail. dang that was dumb.

·
Registered
288 Posts
wut a jack ass every one knows that gravel/sand gather on the edge of the road if he was gonna do somethin stupid like that he shoulda atleast passed on the inside wut a jack ass

·
Registered
753 Posts
I am glad he was wearing the proper gear; however, he endangered the car driver and that was pure squidness!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Spike said:
DON'T CLICK ON THE SECOND LINK

I clicked the second link first and it opened a new window with GOOGLE as the page I was on, then I clicked the first link, watched the video, then Mozilla went fucking haywire! It wouldn't let me load any pages and my scroll wheel doesn't work, so I closed it and tried to reopen it. I wasn't allowed to reopen it, said it was already in use. So I restart and when windows loads, it's just a black screen, there's nothing there. So I restart AGAIN and NOW it works. WTF!!!

Worked fine for me.

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
that guy is a douchebag, end of story. stupid move.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
mysubaruimp said:
Worked fine for me.

Me too. I'm on Netscape 7.2 though.

This was posted up a few months ago. There was a thread on a local forum (SoCal) about it. I believe the guy who actually was the idiot posted up about it, may have even came on here and posted, can't remember. Either way an idiot.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts