Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I'm not stepping over the line by mentioning another site but the Craigslist motorcycle forum has some funny shit! Drama? Oh yea! The fighting, flaming, and crudeness is pretty entertaining. I've been getting a kick out of it. Maybe I'm a sick bastard? Check it out. Too funny!

BTW, any user name will do, make em up as you go! :eek:nfloor

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Just make sure you type in craigslist.com and not craiglist.com like I did at work one day...NOT a good thing :lao

·
Lickalotapuss
2,859 Posts
The SD forums have a haybusa for $2900...from Nigeria...sounds like a great deal... :)

Back to craiglist.com...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I didn't know craigslist sponsored chat/forums either. I guess it's been a while. They are a great place to advertise parts, find vehicles, look for roommates etc. I even popped into the "personals section" and what a laugh. Anyway, entertaining and free. You can't beat that.

Yes, I was also one of the misfortunately people that type craiglist.com at work while trying to show a male coworker this cool site a few years back. Talk about embarrassing.

·
Go-Cart Mozart
3,177 Posts
Rascus said:
Just make sure you type in craigslist.com and not craiglist.com like I did at work one day...NOT a good thing :lao
dammit Rascus, you know we all had to try that now!

·
20,262 Posts
BrotherGrim said:
dammit Rascus, you know we all had to try that now!

:lao, sorry I figured since I said I tried that at work and wasn't good folks would realize it was probably NSFW. Luckily my computer at work wasn't open for folks to see

·
Go-Cart Mozart
3,177 Posts
I get the hand o death from our IT people. no worries tho, I guess you have to care about them for it to matter.

Attachments

·
20,262 Posts
:lao, funny I get those at work to when I try to get to SBN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts