Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nasty Nate
765 Posts
Nice shots, and nice bike. I don't like the "Kawa Racing" sticker on each side in the middle on the vent, kinda looks out of place. Also get that sucker leaned over some more, those strips look as bad as that Desmo in that other thread, jk with you man, but seriously, hit some curves.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice shots, and nice bike. I don't like the "Kawa Racing" sticker on each side in the middle on the vent, kinda looks out of place. Also get that sucker leaned over some more, those strips look as bad as that Desmo in that other thread, jk with you man, but seriously, hit some curves.

Ill hit some curves when im ready only riding 2 months and about 1400 miles.

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
You know, for a newshool bike, I REALLLY like these, very nice pictures, love the setting.

·
Registered
417 Posts
nice bike bro.. very clean.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Very nice looking ride you got there. Now how about some pics of the lady? :p

·
One eye on the road
477 Posts
Good looking bike man. Take it easy and lean when you're ready. Read all you can and learn from it. More pics of the lady would be nice too. :twofinger

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I too, wish for moar lady pictures.

However, that said, the bike looks great, and I love the change of pace with the background. Far too many "Hello trees, Hello mountains" type shots. It's a street bike, take pictures of it in an urban (not ghetto, but urban) setting. Plus, the setting makes the steelish colour look great.

I also think the "Kawa Racing" logo's look a tad outta place. they shoulda been at the same (or close) angle with the vent, to me. Beyond that, looks fantastic.

I particularly like the "loading bay" shot. the green/turquoise paint of the pavement gives off a great "aura" on the steelish coloured bike. Nothing short of awesome.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Those are some good pics i should do the same just bought a new camera & its still sitting in the box :bitchslap

1 - 11 of 11 Posts