Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Not bad. Didn't see anybody destroying their bikes though. A few bikes got scratched up here and there, but far from destroyed.

·
Banned
912 Posts
Ya music was bitchen!

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Cool video and nice song as well. Damn...watching that video makes me want to start stunting again. God damnit. :D

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Nice vid. Im gonna be hummin that beat all day now :twofinger

I like at the end when he drops the bike and it's just chilin there for a few seconds, he just points and laughs. :lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ok vid, I suppose. Almost worth saving, except for the green fur, the stunting in traffic, and THAT GAY WANNABE SUBLIMINAL CRAP at the beginning. I would have laughed my ass off if that darwin nominee doing the JC next to the semi would have fallen and got squished.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
tiepilot1138 said:
Ok vid, I suppose. Almost worth saving, except for the green fur, the stunting in traffic, and THAT GAY WANNABE SUBLIMINAL CRAP at the beginning. I would have laughed my ass off if that darwin nominee doing the JC next to the semi would have fallen and got squished.
Agreed, I don't care how much cool music and special effects are in a video, if they are doing the stuff on public streets it's just dumb. A squid is still a squid even if he has a nice soundtrack.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I need some more money so I can enjoy stunting the crap out of a bike but im broke so I have to keep both wheels down :eek:
Nice vids,They have another video called Pimping 600's of if thats theyre name Im not sure,guy in the blue shirt can ride some nice wheelies.
That christ next to the semi though :hshot

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
dude, was that a 250 ninja that that guy was doing a stand up on?? i didnt know that was possible on those small bikes. thats cool.

skitchin while there is a car right next to you is pretty ignorant if you ask me, and standing on the tank next to a semi?? thats just juts. not a bad vid though.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I am feelin that music, now it is stuck in my head :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
That was def a ninja 250, that was the coolest part. Sometimes I miss my lil ninja.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts