Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies! Was just wondering how long it took to join up. I PMed Fred a while ago to no avail :( Would love to join the Pussy Posse....please let me know what needs to be done!

·
Registered
804 Posts
he gets busy, but try pm'ing one of the women's forum mods. I'm sure they will get your name up there soon. :)

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Oh you don't need your name to be up there to be in :). Fred is busy busy busy now that he has a new baby, so it may take awhile. But according to us, you're in :D!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Hun you're in! No matter what. You have a bike and your a woman! that's all it takes :D

As for your name, I really don't have to power to add anything. Believe it or not, my "power" is VERY limited.... But Cort is correct in saying that Fred is REALLY busy..

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Don't worry, it took a while for my name to get up there too. Now all you need is a nice pussy posse sticker!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hmm, been around a week, liking it. What do y'all think, am I in?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
you're also in! :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yeah! I will send a pm and be patient.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I've been waiting a while too. Ok, maybe it's only been a week since I pm'd him - but an online week feels like three actual months.
I guess I can wait a little longer :cool:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Well now he can do both at once. Maybe we can attract a few more and provide some incentive. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts