Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I couldn't do it :bj . Took my bike up to Sky to have it sold under consignment to free up some of my Yamaha accounts. Have like (3) of dem sumbitches. My intentions were to sell my R1, keep my 450 quad and ride it till I got my 04 7-8 months from now... I FAILED!!! My bike was up there for a week and I couldn't live w/o it. My intentions were to snatch an 04, but w/ all the credit that I already have through Yamaha (3 accounts) I didn't think it would be a smart decision to finance another plan til I get rid of some other payments. So I went over yesterday to pick my bike back up. L-Town basically told me that I was crazy when he found out what the hell I was doing. "Get rid of that damn 4wheeler" is exactly what he told me. And that's exactly what I intend on doing. Last nite was the 1st nite that I've slept peaceful since she (R1) was gone. And through this experience I think that I can say that I'll definitely be a rider 4life. Sometimes we really don't know how much we'll miss something until it's gone... or almost taken from us in most cases. At 1st I didn't accept the fact that I had a bike to ride and how much I woulda lost out on if I would have sold it. 7mos. is a long time to wait... I couldn't go 2weeks :bj . Oh well, guess that's what like smoking crack is like :asshole .

The guys @ Sky are the best. Kevin and Bradie are special peeps. They really looked out for me and I can definitely say that when it comes to buying bikes my money will stay at their store. You guys get an A+++ for stepping up the plate and helping a brotha out. If anyone wants to work w/ some Great peeps and not get screwed on a bike... That's the place to go :) .

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I guess you will be riding this sunday! :grinbounc
Damn that's one more bike in front of my a$$..
I understand what your saying Rob. I'm thanking
About buying another bike just in case I wreck
The one i got!!` :eek:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I was wondering when you were going to come back to your sences.....I have been struggling for the last few months without my baby.....I think the reason that I am dealing with it is because I know that I will have her back in 1 week....

When I was going to lakeland yesterday and I passed you ass...I was like about damn time he came around....

so you are going to let the quad go?????

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A-DALE 9 said:
so you are going to let the quad go?????
Yeah :bj . Don't get the enjoyment out of it that I do on my bike. It's fun, but it's not the same for me personally. I know some guys love it more than ridin' a streetbike though. D, you've ridden her and knows what she can do. Actually she's more powerful now w/ that GYT-R pipe on it. You know anybody that wants to buy one? I also want to get rid of that lil 70cc quad I got for my son. He only ridin' it 3X. Says he doesn't want it. Says he wants a Motorcycle :banned .

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
I think its a good idea to get rid of the quad. Seems you get more enjoyment out of 2 wheels than 4. Oh yeah, and once you sell the quad and lil 70 you can make the r1 the "Track Biotch" and have the new 1 for the streets. Just my opinion but I think that would work out for ya.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome back Rob, :bananafu: Glad you made the best decision and kept the bike. I hope your the last one who thinks about "selling the bike" when issues come up. I always tell peeps to sell something else and keep their bike. :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
B.E.T. said:
I think its a good idea to get rid of the quad. Seems you get more enjoyment out of 2 wheels than 4. Oh yeah, and once you sell the quad and lil 70 you can make the r1 the "Track Biotch" and have the new 1 for the streets. Just my opinion but I think that would work out for ya.
That's the problem B.E.T.

You can't get him to go to the track :D :D

Just busting your balls Rob..

About time you came to your senses and get her back. Now you can sleep at night, knowing that she is in the garage.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
needforspeed said:
What are the details on the little 70cc? I might be interested in it. Thanks.

It's alil E-Ton Rascal. Automatic 2stroke and does around 25-30mph. But she can be governed down to a much slower speed. She's in very good condition being that it's only been ridin' by my kids (My son who's 3 and my 12yr old daughter). Okay okay, I've ridin' the damn thing too :p . I only want $600 for it. PM me if anyone's interested. That goes for the 450 as well.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I understand fully Rob. Thats why I have 4 bikes...
Rider for life, is more about you and ur needs than it is about the bike.
Trust Me.
Good choice nice to know I'll have someone to ride with when I'm 80.
Chkn

1 - 14 of 14 Posts