Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble exporting my videos. Unless I use Movie Maker my exports are never clear. Unfortunately Movie Maker does not have all of the functions I would like.

I never could get them to look good so I just upgraded computers to get one that would handle the job a little better. I'm still not having any luck. I am using a pc and could use some suggestions on what software everyone is using as well as what settings you are using when you export.

I have my cameras (both gopros) set at 720/60 and 30fps.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I use Sony Vegas. It's not too expensive to buy (and I got mine for 50% off or some such thing also), is relatively simple to use, and does what you want. I use it for video games:

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
They have a ton of defaults to choose from that seem to do the trick. I generally use 1080p 60fps mpeg4 I believe - the vid I linked in my previous post was at slightly lower settings. Here's a short clip at high settings:

I'd have to take a look when I get home to get the exact specs.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This one turned out quite a bit better. You do have to watch it in HD though. For some reason the timing got off a little on the second camera, I guess it is because I recorded the two in different formats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts