Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I don't think that is an actual pic, but I bet it'll end up being damn close!

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
even if it is close to that its still HOT!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Drix said:
Overall I think it looks ok. But I can't understand why they mounted gas tanks under the undertail. :dunno

·
BIRDMAN
2,559 Posts
If it looks like this one I am not impressed. The current bike is one of the best lookers out there, rivals the all time ZX7RZXR beauties. But this one looks soft and lame, most of all with those head lights. The old ones swinger was close to looking as good as a RSVs.And the front looks tough as nails. This is a Pokeman bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i like the old front end a lot better than the 06. it doesnt look as fast from headon.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
their all starting to look like YZF's, that my opinion, nothing bad, i luv dem bikes

·
Adrenaline Junkie
313 Posts
Get_1 said:
their all starting to look like YZF's, that my opinion, nothing bad, i luv dem bikes
In a way, I think you're right. It looks to me like everyone is trying to improve on their aerodynamics, and they all look like their headed in that direction. Kind of playing catch up to the R1 look.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
doesn't the r1 have to catch up to the zx10r while actually riding???

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
WTF was Kawasaki thinking? I hope Yamaha doesn't ruin the fucking R1 in 2007 when it gets an upgrade.

WTF! That nose, the headlights especially are absolutely hideous! Also that exhaust is the worst looking undertail exhaust I've seen. They should have either went with a true undertail exhaust or the new stubby exhaust trend. Wow, Kawi really screwed the pooch on this one.

·
Banned
368 Posts
Yamaha has had the stye appeal for most riders now for years. Everyone else is trying to join that crowd. I've said it before and I will say it again...

ALL OTHERS THAN YAMAHA ARE POSERS!

·
Registered
284 Posts
at least they finally got rid of the digital tach

1 - 20 of 21 Posts