Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody. We put this groupbuy together through Kawiforums.com. If we have 1-9 buyers we will get a 20% off Corbins list price. If we have over 10, we will get 22% off. We have already had atleast 5 people order, but we had several others backout so we are looking for more people who maybe interested in joining the Group Buy.

The groupbuy is through www.motoemporium.com/corbin/corbin.html

Basically all you need to do is call 866-521-1534. You will probably talk to Jay. Tell him your calling in regards to the Corbin groupbuy for Kawiforums.com and you would like to place an order.

He'll ask you your bike info, what material and welt color you want (if any), etc. They will custom make the seat to your liking. You can get all of that info from Corbin's site.
www.corbin.com/material/

I had them shave off an inch of the foam just to make sure I wouldnt have a problem reaching the ground since Im some what vertically challenged.

The price will be the price of the seat that is listed on corbin's website minus 22%, plus $25 for shipping.

My Z1000 seat was 259 - 22% = 202.02 + $25 for shipping. $227.02. You cant beat that. I cant wait to get my seat.

They have already sent in the first set of orders to corbin. Originally, they were going to wait until all of the orders were in, but they decided to send them in, in groups.

Here is the thread at Kawiforums, for updates and details.
http://kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20129&whichpage=2

·
Registered
912 Posts
is this only for kawi's only?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
fyi, i have a corbin..as you know. i'd be very leary in the sense that, all i've EVER heard are bad things about there customer service........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts