Discussion Starter #5
mikem317 said:
Staged. Phoney.
Well i would hope it wasn't actually real, still cool none the less :D

I was thinking there would be more blood to. :bitchslap

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
blood color was off, and when the coin was coming out you could see a piece of the material that they used over his arm almost "magically" come up like a magnet or something was pulling it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Well, we all know there is no such thing as magic! But come on - it was a cool ass trick.. I'd love to learn how to do that at a party..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Gotta love entensity

<---- that's where I got my young friend; he thinks writing is hard. I know you all thought that was me

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Disgusting.

Fairly obviously a fake thought - I don't for one second believe that was anything more than a pre-op tranny looking to take attention away from the adams apple.

·
I &#9829; &#9792;
2,764 Posts
mikem317 said:
Staged. Phoney.

What???? You mean to tell me that magic isn't REAL?!?!?!?!?! Well thanks for ruining it for me there big guy...............Nice illusion none the less.

·
Registered
495 Posts
TV magic has some truely amazing tricks. Too bad you can only do them on tv with camera redirection, editing, and what not. You only see what they want you to see. That was the big downer to David Blain (sp.) stuff. I still enojoy watching, and dreaming!

Oh and this was an origional trick I've never seen before. Great idea!!!

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
rush989 said:
Gotta love entensity

<---- that's where I got my young friend; he thinks writing is hard. I know you all thought that was me

:eek: I thot that was yer Mom !!!! :lao :beer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts