Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
hmm never priced levers before but damn those arent cheap :2eek
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea but looks like you can adjust you clutch lever. I know some people dont have a problem with their but i kinda do. :headbang
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For less then what KD are selling them for?
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
blueyedevil said:
Yea but looks like you can adjust you clutch lever. I know some people dont have a problem with their but i kinda do. :headbang

:lol you wouldnt happen to have those 5" sandals too do ya? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gixerking said:
:lol you wouldnt happen to have those 5" sandals too do ya? :D
Nope dont have your sandels, try asking Zach! :flipa
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
blueyedevil said:
Nope dont have your sandels, try asking Zach! :flipa


hmm i suppose you could always glue a 2x4 to the bottom of your riding boots for the same effect :dblthumb
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
Spooner said:
I will beat them by a buck :nerd


-Nick

:lol


do you deliver? :alky :headbang
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
617 Posts
gixerking said:
:lol


do you deliver? :alky :headbang

Sure, I deliver to my shop, you pick them up :lol:

I can bring them up to olathe or something if someone would be in town. Obviously I can ship stuff to you guys for a couple extra bucks...

-Nick
 

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
Spooner said:
Sure, I deliver to my shop, you pick them up :lol:

I can bring them up to olathe or something if someone would be in town. Obviously I can ship stuff to you guys for a couple extra bucks...

-Nick


no no no....i want both levers for $20 plus free next day air shipping to my house. oh and i also expect a no charge house visit from you to install them for me. thanks :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
617 Posts
I am not set up with gp tech yet, but I know one of my distributors has folding levers, but I am not sure if they are the same brand.

-Spooner
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top