Sport Bikes banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Rascus said:
That's the problem there. DUI's should be a felony.

I am waiting for them to make DUI an Olympic Sport......a lot of people in my area would be a close tie for the gold medal!!

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
Rascus said:
There was just an incident that happened the other day. 35yr old guy racing in his 350z drinking Heinken (they showed the inside of the car) hit the barrier flipped over the highway and landed 40ft below in the dense woods, killed on impact.
This is good. Let the stupid get weeded out.

Rascus said:
There was also a case (i think it was a DUI) where a lady killed a kid while driving. Judge sentenced her to jail for a few years for vehicular manslaugther....but on top of that the judge order she keep a photograph of the kid on her at ALL times and if she was found without it her sentenced would be extended.

The story had caused a big debate about it. I'll have to see if I can find the thread.
This is fucking genious. Elect this judge to the Supreme Court!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like the OHIO law with the different color plates, this really makes you stick out like a sore thumb for the police and overaul its good they do this, NJ should do this next. I lost my license for 2 months from speeding on my bike and I can tell you, thats all it took to change me, I drive now at the limit or even under, and on my bike the same, the Judge at the time said I was getting thrown in jail if caught driving-riding within the 2 month suspension.

I finally realized after all the license problems that if you dont speed, cops dont bother you unless its like a random dwi at night, or light out etc..

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
bikertrashkwa said:
Really? A guy I work with got 3 DUI's in a 3 month period last year. All in Tennessee. Still got his truck.

It depends on the officer too. It is officer discretion as to when an officer wants to confiscate the vehicle....plus if their is a lien on it, it's value/condition and such.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts