Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Im from MA, but i love heading down there to hit up some Foxwoods action. I heard there are some pretty sweet roads to, i'll have to check em out :D

What part of CT are you from? Im right on the border of Tiverton, RI. Takes me about 45 mins to get down to foxwoods so it's not far out of my way at all.

·
SBN's bad luck charm
1,106 Posts
I grew up in Baltic, just a tick north of Foxwoods. Most of my family is in Windsor, Stamford, and Norwich.

I'm stuck in Kansas 'cuz CT, as much as I love it, is too damned expensive.

·
Banned
176 Posts
hartford area here

·
Fast Old Fart on a Bike
41 Posts
I'm from the Chicago area, but just got back from dropping my 15yo at Kent.
Having to bring all his stuff, I couldn't bring the bike, and hitting the tail end of the Huricane coming through the mountains of Penn towing a trailer at 80 mph and hydroplaining all over the place on Wednesday, the trip from Danbury north on Rt 7 to Kent was amazing. I think it would be almost as much fun as the Gap, but at 850 miles each way to get there, probably not in the plans in the forseeable future (unless I get an enclosed bike trailer, then maybe it would be worth it).
You guys have some great road up there. I'm stuck in Illinois, the only corner carving I get here is at the track (or on my annual Gap trip in May).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes Sr We Meet Up At Micky D's On Weds In New Britain Ct To Go Cruising

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow tripod you were like 10 minutes from me, I am always riding down rt. 7. There are also a lot of good roads off of 7.

·
Fast Old Fart on a Bike
41 Posts
cttt300zx said:
wow tripod you were like 10 minutes from me, I am always riding down rt. 7. There are also a lot of good roads off of 7.
Well, If I ever get they with my bike, I'll give you a call for information.

Thanks

·
Banned
176 Posts
yeah, this is practically an ODFU check in thread..for those of us who venture in here as well.

·
Banned
176 Posts
pelican said:
Hartford CT! This town rocks!!!!!!
Dude, what are you on... and can you share?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Storrs, CT... 2001 Cbr 600 F4i... Do any of you guys go to the bike "show" in Manchester on Wed. nights and then into Hartford for some stunting afterwards?

·
Banned
176 Posts
daveb413 said:
Storrs, CT... 2001 Cbr 600 F4i... Do any of you guys go to the bike "show" in Manchester on Wed. nights and then into Hartford for some stunting afterwards?
you mean the wooster st parking lot? Squid and Poser Central?
Ok, I admit I've been there, but it mas never my idea, and I have never stayed long. Never been to the stunt arena either, but that at least interests me.

BTW pelican, are you by any chance a tatoo artist?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts