Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard they both did really well and placed pretty high in the races at Barber over the weekend...I'm sure Dan's girl will get us some pics soon :2eek...So let's see em Kel :D ...

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wheeliesteve said:
i taught them well!!! :D :D
I can't believe you would be able to remember back that far, old man :twofinger

It's been a looooooooong time since your bike saw a curve :lol

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Congrats guys... damn Steve.... when do my lesssons begin? :hail

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello everyone! The guys did pretty well under the circumstances...Danny finished 23rd in two of his races considering the races had two waves and includes anywhere between 45-50 bikes. He started 2-3 rows from the back of the pack and they give the second wave about a 5 second delay from the first pack **Lesson learned - pre enter way in advance! Chaz was in the same situation but finished a little higher in his races (thanks to his whole shot expertise)! :) I think he placed 6th in one race. He also crashed out in one race, but the guys were able to get the bike back together for the next days races. Glenn did well, he finished 14th in one of his races after it was red flagged after about 3 laps and he pre entered so he was closer to the front. That was smart thinking on his part, it paid off! I'm sure they will be on soon to give you all the details...It was a nice track and a very good time!

I'll post some pics tonight if it's not too late.

·
Registered
470 Posts
PimpsGirl said:
**Three weeks til Jennings...woo hoo..it's gonna be exciting!!!
Congrats to all the guys that went up there and participated. Not bad considering the number of entries and their first time on that track. I should be at the (3) remaining races of the year to bring up the rear. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok.. I have an issue.. when I put the memory stick into the reader to view the pics they dont show up.. I put the memory stick back into the camera to pull up the photos and it says format error! What happened? :a2 This is the second time this has happened. I lost the Roebling Road pics because of it.. Can someone help (Donnie, please tell me this can be fixed!) Until then, no photos from Barber, unless Glenn makes some still photos from the video..where ya at Glenn? :confused:

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
PimpsGirl said:
Glenn did well, he finished 14th in one of his races after it was red flagged after about 3 laps
Why didn't you mention the 11th place finish???
I only missed 10th by a half of a bike:(
I'll post pics later...

We all had a great time. The weather was great, the track superb, and the company top notch.:dblthumb

We all did very well considering it was our first trip there.
Scuba and Melk were representing the best for SBN and the Florida crew. Both of these cats were blazing around Barber.

As for the 3 amigos (Chaz-Myself-& Dan)
We fished the weekend in that order with only a second separating us. :twofinger
For the record: (3 best times)
1. Suzuki (750) (1:38:8) (1:39:22) (1:39:48)
2. Yamaha (R1) (1:40:02) (1:40:54) (1:40:53)
3. Kawasaki (636) (1:40:98) (1:41:??) (1:42:??)
(CCSscoring is emailling me all the times for our SBN riders now. I'll post'em when I get them)

Baber is not a fast track, so the big bikes do not get to stretch their legs like at Daytona, but the corners are 45ft wide, wooohooo..
I look forward to next year..

·
Registered
41 Posts
R1Fast said:
Why didn't you mention the 11th place finish???
I only missed 10th by a half of a bike:(
I'll post pics later...
Sorry Glenn.. that was your last race & right when we left so I didnt know what you placed.. that finish was really close.. I think if the finish line had been another 5 ft away you would have had him!

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
PimpsGirl said:
Sorry Glenn.. that was your last race & right when we left so I didnt know what you placed.. that finish was really close.. I think if the finish line had been another 5 ft away you would have had him!
Thanks...
You did a great job catching the finsh
I think maybe another 8 ft, hahahaha

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts