Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
Joined
·
9,168 Posts
Billy said:
I didn't think it was ban worthy...
Maybe not buy it's self, but with other instances where he has acted in the same manner, it's called for.

Just a reminder to everyone. You can disagree with someones point of view and argue against that. But when you start cutting someone down for thinking the way they do, that's starting to cross the line. Remember, argue against the facts, and not the person giving the facts. When you start making arguments personal, then you'll start getting unwanted attention. There's no need to put someone down while arguing a topic.
 

· Valiant Poultry
Joined
·
15,165 Posts
I got into it with him in the thread about our soldiers being dicks. It was funny, because he must've not even read my post before he started in with his insane ramblings. When I called him on it, and suggest he learn to read for comprehension, he must've realized his mistake because he didn't post again.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,760 Posts
I feel like a moron, i thought he really won a trip because of his skill on the hamonica :confused:


But I guess not he was just........... :banned
 

· Banned
Joined
·
3,015 Posts
brentsR6 said:
damn, when i saw this thread, i was wondering where the drawing was for this vacation...

anyway, seems like theres been a fair share of the ill-natured posting going around. hopefully this will curb it somewhat

I totally agree--some real winners on here lately :rolleyes:
 

· Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,617 Posts
brentsR6 said:
damn, when i saw this thread, i was wondering where the drawing was for this vacation...
Me too... :blowingup :mad:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,857 Posts
Justin726 said:
Maybe not buy it's self, but with other instances where he has acted in the same manner, it's called for.

Just a reminder to everyone. You can disagree with someones point of view and argue against that. But when you start cutting someone down for thinking the way they do, that's starting to cross the line. Remember, argue against the facts, and not the person giving the facts. When you start making arguments personal, then you'll start getting unwanted attention. There's no need to put someone down while arguing a topic.
+1 Its all good to have your own opinion but when you disrespect someone else's right to theirs it crosses the line.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
434 Posts
Ca$h said:
I feel like a moron, i thought he really won a trip because of his skill on the hamonica :confused:
Man I can jam a harmonica, hook me up with a vacation too :)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,826 Posts
Well since the coversation had to do with computers.. all I saw was blah blah blah, I'm a dirty tramp.....

But I agree, he's was kinna acting like turd
 

· Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
I don't know, he always puts together a coherent, well thought out, and nicely literate arguement .......so now we ban people for that? Kinda lame.......not one name calling incident in that whole post you quoted.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
I think at the point someone disagrees with a moderator and the moderator decides the only recourse is to ban him is a good indication the moderator needs to step down. As harsh as his response was, your response has been even more childish.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5,203 Posts
Billy said:
I didn't think it was ban worthy...
taziscool said:
I don't know, he always puts together a coherent, well thought out, and nicely literate arguement .......so now we ban people for that? Kinda lame.......not one name calling incident in that whole post you quoted.
crazeinc said:
I think at the point someone disagrees with a moderator and the moderator decides the only recourse is to ban him is a good indication the moderator needs to step down. As harsh as his response was, your response has been even more childish.
+1 i think its childish to post this thread after the fact. seems like he disagreed w/ you so he got the boot. lame
 

· Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
crazeinc said:
I think at the point someone disagrees with a moderator and the moderator decides the only recourse is to ban him is a good indication the moderator needs to step down. As harsh as his response was, your response has been even more childish.
snigg said:
+1 i think its childish to post this thread after the fact. seems like he disagreed w/ you so he got the boot. lame

Which moderator did he disagree with? It certainly wasn't me, because he and I never argued about anything. You should probably research the incident and the incidents that led up to it before you make such an accusation.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
brentsR6 said:
damn, when i saw this thread, i was wondering where the drawing was for this vacation...
+1 i was like god dangit i missed a freakin vacation drawing!?!?!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top