Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used the new Three Six Mafia Song...Im gonna start screwin and choppin the vids to a lot of downsouth music...

·
Registered
72 Posts
"soma those stunts were real cool..."

like the guy who fell off a curb while wheelieing? wtf happened there.

"didnt watch it yet, but is this footage of you...or just footage of other people chopped together?"

chopped together. lot of old clips.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
drog said:
"soma those stunts were real cool..."

like the guy who fell off a curb while wheelieing? wtf happened there.

"didnt watch it yet, but is this footage of you...or just footage of other people chopped together?"

chopped together. lot of old clips.

That Guy who wheelied off the median was a guy from St.Louis..he had pulled the stunt off before but that one got away from him....

And actually the only old clips from that vid was the guy crashing off the median...and the Stoppie at the beginning.....

Nu-Nu, TonyD, and Jay Carnes Clips Are Quite Recent.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
sweet post as always and i see you have seen the street fighters dvds they do some crazy stuff in careless and imprudent i just picked up the box set nasty atv wreck in there but they guy fallin off the medial got worked bad but hes back riding now

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bodydropcbr6 said:
sweet post as always and i see you have seen the street fighters dvds they do some crazy stuff in careless and imprudent i just picked up the box set nasty atv wreck in there but they guy fallin off the medial got worked bad but hes back riding now

yeah I picked up teh box set too...yeah its some great stuff....yeah Im glad that guy is back on his bike...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts