Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Your friendly antagonist
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had to return to Canada from France half a semester early, this can mean only one thing as I sold my speed triple before I left.

NEW BIKE TIME

Newest addition to the family, picking it up on the 25th. Only picture I have for
now.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
So I had to return to Canada from France half a semester early, this can mean only one thing as I sold my speed triple before I left.

NEW BIKE TIME

Newest addition to the family, picking it up on the 25th. Only picture I have for
now.

What's this Ducati shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Akumu. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the forums, but you don't fool Akumu. This Bush-league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man – ha ha!

·
Your friendly antagonist
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's this Ducati shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Akumu. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the forums, but you don't fool Akumu. This Bush-league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man – ha ha!
Eight year olds dude.

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
Indeed. If everything goes according to plan I'll have lots of free time this summer too (aiming to go back to school full-time for my masters degree in the fall, working part-time only during the summer). I'll hopefully have as exotic a bike as you come the spring as well!

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
EFF YES!! :)

Nice pick up, man. I know I envy the b***** 1x98 bikes because I consistently find myself looking into getting the DucShop 1040 kit for my lil' 848.

·
Your friendly antagonist
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EFF YES!! :)

Nice pick up, man. I know I envy the b***** 1x98 bikes because I consistently find myself looking into getting the DucShop 1040 kit for my lil' 848.
Thanks man, I'm actually picking up the bike in Minneapolis right in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Welcome back sir. Nice find.

On a side note its nice to see member comming back rather than leaving.

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Quite a few. :-(

Let me know when you'll be back in North America and here in town. I have a weird work schedule, but if it happens to be sometime during a Sat afternoon-Mon afternoon timeframe I'm usually off. Did you get it thru one of our local Duc dealers?

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts

NEW BIKE TIME

now.

Looks good. I always preferred that in yellow like Brandon (LP_MR) had.

Reactions: SlayingElliott

·
Your friendly antagonist
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quite a few. :-(

Let me know when you'll be back in North America and here in town. I have a weird work schedule, but if it happens to be sometime during a Sat afternoon-Mon afternoon timeframe I'm usually off. Did you get it thru one of our local Duc dealers?
I will keep you informed :) I picked it up privately

Looks good. I always preferred that in yellow like Brandon (LP_MR) had.
Brandons bike was nice, but I could never bring myself to buy a yellow bike. I really wanted a 999 and found a steal of a 999, only problem was that it was in yellow....so I went with the 1098 in the fastest colour available :p

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will keep you informed :) I picked it up privately

Brandons bike was nice, but I could never bring myself to buy a yellow bike. I really wanted a 999 and found a steal of a 999, only problem was that it was in yellow....so I went with the 1098 in the fastest colour available :p
That's funny cuz when I was looking for my 999 I avoided all the red ones. (; Yellow is a way sexier color, red is for gurlz. p;

·
Resident Breast Inspector
3,285 Posts

NEW BIKE TIME

now.

How much did it set you back? In my area people are still trying to get top dollar for them. 1098s with 10-15k miles are normally advertised for $12k. Then I saw someone on craiglist selling a Panigale w/2500 miles from $14.5.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts