Sport Bikes banner

101 - 120 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I haven't been to a bike night here yet , well a sportbike night anyway , we went out for a ride and some grub with Chas and found some harley dudes the other night lolol There was one guy on a Suzi, half in the bag , shorts and t shirt, passenger on the back , saw us and seriously wanted to get involved with some seriousl people for group riding . He actually was really focused on the guys in leather, I think he had a thing for Chas ........lolol

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
There needs to be a little less of AC before any more pics are taken. :lol I'm still trying to lose the 5 pounds I gained after I sprained my ankle. :p

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
acalliste said:
There needs to be a little less of AC before any more pics are taken. :lol I'm still trying to lose the 5 pounds I gained after I sprained my ankle. :p
hey ac i so understand i need to drop about 30 lbs but i have a fractured bone in my ankle and get out of the brace next week so i can finally get back to doing cardio some to loose this love handles and front spare tire

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
It sucks doesn't it?

I actually would like to drop about 20 pounds and be where I was five years ago, but that was about 5 pounds under my normal weight, so I'll settle for just getting back to where I was when I sprained my ankle for now. :lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
acalliste said:
I think I'll try to go out more often and take pics. That was fun! :D
Nice pics.
You have fun taking the pictures and we like looking at them that seems to be a win win situation. Keep em coming. :cheers

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Here is one of Suzukichic01, with her permission of course. Kind of a surprise pic. She just finished getting gas to head home and was walking her bike back when I call her name and snapped the pic. :D

Attachments

101 - 120 of 413 Posts