Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
katanapr3 said:
my wife is going to kill me for this, but what the heck. Tammy here is a pic of my wife on her 2004 suzuki katana. she can really use your help for a little extra confidence, she got her endorsement but still afraid of riding in traffic,. she hasn't leave the neighbourdhood yet.
just tell her to get out there and ride around a couple different blocks in the neighborhood.. meeting up with tammy and the girls would be a big confidence booster...

let her know she's gotta pretty sweet bike.. too big for me, but nice...

·
Registered
87 Posts
to big? she is only 5'2" tall I had to slam that bike way down so she can plant her toes on the ground. I now ride it and it feels like I'm riding a 16" bicycle :eek:nfloor

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
TuxedoMask said:
someone else go start it ill follow o.o

haha...did jk750 put you up to starting this thread :p

No, he didn't put me up to it, but his thread about Suzuki riders getting their butts in here where they belong did give me the idea. Plus, I'd been wanting an excuse to show off those calendar pics and this was the perfect opportunity. :p

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Do you really need an excuse to post your pics on here? You could post it on the most obscure section on this board and we'd still flock to it.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
katanapr3 said:
to big? she is only 5'2" tall I had to slam that bike way down so she can plant her toes on the ground. I now ride it and it feels like I'm riding a 16" bicycle :eek:nfloor
wow, that's impressive on her part.. what I meant was that it's too heavy (bulky) for my taste.. my bike only weighs 372 wet.. so it's nice and lean and light..

I sat on a katana once and it was a beast too wide.. I almost got one, but I wasn't comfortable with it and that's what it's all about for me at least. Having a smaller bike helped build my confidence level. :boink

·
Registered
87 Posts
svmom said:
wow, that's impressive on her part.. what I meant was that it's too heavy (bulky) for my taste.. my bike only weighs 372 wet.. so it's nice and lean and light..

I sat on a katana once and it was a beast too wide.. I almost got one, but I wasn't comfortable with it and that's what it's all about for me at least. Having a smaller bike helped build my confidence level. :boink
I know what you mean! the katana was my first ride and when she decided to ride I wanted to buy her a gsxr 600 and she didn't want it. so I ended up buying a gsxr 1000 for me and gave her the katana. for some reason she love that bike.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Awesome pic suzukisooner! :cheers

Here's another one from me, from Jennings today. Not as sexy as the one above, but it wasn't a beauty contest. :lol

61 - 80 of 413 Posts