Sport Bikes banner

381 - 400 of 413 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
She looks happy!

And Truckstop, great pics! Make sure you post up pics of you on the "jiggy thou". :lol Better than "gixxer" I guess. :D

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
How the heck did I miss this? Gotta spend more time in the Suzuki area I guess.....

Almost thought it was a painted on tee at first! Yikes! Greywolf likey!!

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Bike looks kinda small though! :)
Bike IS small! It's a Yamaha YSR-50. Super tricked out it that bike has won like 10 RoadRacing Championships( not all mine only one was with me).
Full carbon fiber body work, alloy swingarm bushings, Billet top triple clamp, Billet fork brace, Calamari Clutch, heavy duty springs, flatslide carb, 1/4 turn throttle, and the motor, well lets just say there was more money poured in there than the rest of the bike plus the purchase price!
Most likely one of the most fun bikes you'll ever ride!
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
Pics from a recent Cycle Gear event and a ride to Crystal River:

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Bike IS small! It's a Yamaha YSR-50. Super tricked out it that bike has won like 10 RoadRacing Championships( not all mine only one was with me).
Full carbon fiber body work, alloy swingarm bushings, Billet top triple clamp, Billet fork brace, Calamari Clutch, heavy duty springs, flatslide carb, 1/4 turn throttle, and the motor, well lets just say there was more money poured in there than the rest of the bike plus the purchase price!
Most likely one of the most fun bikes you'll ever ride!
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com
Marie,

Still didn't explain the painted on tee shirt!!! :)

Mark

·
Sportbike Addict
464 Posts
new pics from last weekend...

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was riding down the freeway (55south) in so cal this morning and what you know, this girl is riding a blue gsx, her shirt is bellowing up on her back and her thighs amazing looking.....who was she? I don't know, but more I think about it, I should have stopped at taht darn chevron and asked her...damn work..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome pic suzukisooner! :cheers

Here's another one from me, from Jennings today. Not as sexy as the one above, but it wasn't a beauty contest. :lol

I hate to disagree, but I think it's sexier than the others. It shows more about you and what you do. Any guy who's actually interested in you as a person, who would actually want to know you, would find it incrediablly sexy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh it's OK just ask anyone of them they will tell you they have a 200MPH SuperHawk or a GSXR600 that runs 180MPH ! hahahahah:eek:nfloor:lao
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com
I know I'm just getting to this thread, and the comment is from January, but I'm impressed Marie, that you know what a Superhawk is, LOL.

Mine won't do anywhere near 180. 155 is tops. Be safe.

Erik

·
Registered
180 Posts
Speed isn't everything. SRAD rides and RC51 not quite as fast as my GSXR750 on the top end but he can really smoke it through the corners. You also have remember I worked for a bike dealership for 2+ years
Marie

·
Sportbike Addict
464 Posts
Hey ya'll! Been away from the forum quite a bit this season... trackdays and the like. Riding season is about over for me up here in da nort country. :)

Recent pic from my trip to Arkansas last week. Hope everyone had a great summer!

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Always been a fan Rckt!

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
That pic of Rckt Gurl don't do justice! I like the one in her little lime green bikini better! The gurl is hot, hot, HOT!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
testarossa on the Busa

381 - 400 of 413 Posts