Sport Bikes banner

361 - 380 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's just like riding any other Busa just qiucker than some. Beleive me theres no difference from the drivers seat between 171MPH and 187MPH. Fast is,,,, well fast.
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com
I have had mine to 180 and you eat up a lot of road fast. would like to take it to the top but no place around here to do that.

·
Registered
408 Posts

·
Florida Flat
1,779 Posts
Fun for all. I love to see woman riders.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey everyone!
OK we're back! It's that time again we are gearing up to run the Heavy Bus at the Texas Mile again March 27th to 29th.
See last years story at HeavyBusRacing.com
Our goals are a little more realistic this year and we are trying to get in to the 190's hopefully. To that end we have decided to offer a select few large Photographs of me and the Bus for sale.
Hopefully this will help us raise the $395 to purchase ceramic wheel bearings and possibly some extra to help pay for Dyno tuning by Johnny Cheese in Austin.
These photographs (yes it is a photograph NOT a poster) are printed on heavy photographic stock and are 2 foot X 3 foot(24" X 36"). These are high resolution professional Photographs. There will be a Photographers Logo(D&D Photo) on each Photo.
There are however some options available, you can have the HeavyBus Racing logo added if you want, Sponsor Logo's if you want and I will gladly autograph them with anything you would like me to say(WITHIN REASON! No Forget about "Bob thanks for last night you were great!" it's not happening:lol2: ) There are 12 different Photographs to choose from.

Below you will find a list of which Photographs are available. If you are interested let me know what Picture and if you want Logo's or not if you want an autograph or not and what you might like it to say. You can either post here or send me a P.M. with the information.
Payment by PayPal is preferred although I can take a personal check or Money Order it will just delay shipping until it clears.
Price is $50 shipped for each Photograph. I might be able to do a small break for multiple purchases but it wouldn't be much.

Thanks for all of your support so far!
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com
Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can't believe I'm just now finding this thread. Read every post today. Thanks to all the ladies who have posted here.

And AC, you are the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. If you are single, I'm moving to central FL.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
:lol

I don't think I deserve that compliment, but thank you nonetheless!

I do think you probably need to get out more! :p :lao

·
Registered
63 Posts
More of a Honda gal - although my dirt bike is a suzi:

Couple pics coaching at a trackday on husband's old gixxer 6. If I feel brave this season I'll try riding his new jiggy thou. ;)

Attachments

361 - 380 of 413 Posts