Sport Bikes banner

341 - 360 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hayabusa

So just how do you like the Hayabusa. One of my buddies is trying to get me too up grade to it. I saw a blue 08 that I like, but just do niot know.:eatpop

·
Registered
180 Posts
How do I like the Busa? It's not really for me. I started out RoadRacing on YSR-50's REALLY small! Then I went to a 97 600SRAD REALLY heavy! Then I bought an SV650S REALLY light and narrow. Now I have an 07 GSXR-750 Light narrow fast and flickable. The Hayabusa is a great bike but they are heavy and hard for someone like me that is small(5'10 120lbs). The steering is pretty slow compared to my GSXR-750. All in all it's just to large to be a daily rider for ME. It is the perfect bike in its current role though. SUPER STABLE rock solid dependable and with a 2"+ lowering pretty easy for me to wrestle around. Would I buy one for a daily rider for ME? Naw I like my Gixxer better, It rails the corners and doesn't take much strength to maneuver . SRAD on the other hand loves it and thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread! AND he has the upper body strength to throw it around in the corners where I don't.
I guess it's just too much Bike for me:eek:nfloor:lao
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
Now I have an 07 GSXR-750 Light narrow fast and flickable.

Amen, sister! :beer

Different bike for a different purpose. I don't think flickability was what Suzuki had in mind when they create the 'busa. They were after straight-line top speed.

I'll stick with GSX-Rs. :boink

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
How do I like the Busa? It's not really for me. I started out RoadRacing on YSR-50's REALLY small! Then I went to a 97 600SRAD REALLY heavy! Then I bought an SV650S REALLY light and narrow. Now I have an 07 GSXR-750 Light narrow fast and flickable. The Hayabusa is a great bike but they are heavy and hard for someone like me that is small(5'10 120lbs). The steering is pretty slow compared to my GSXR-750. All in all it's just to large to be a daily rider for ME. It is the perfect bike in its current role though. SUPER STABLE rock solid dependable and with a 2"+ lowering pretty easy for me to wrestle around. Would I buy one for a daily rider for ME? Naw I like my Gixxer better, It rails the corners and doesn't take much strength to maneuver . SRAD on the other hand loves it and thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread! AND he has the upper body strength to throw it around in the corners where I don't.
I guess it's just too much Bike for me:eek:nfloor:lao
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com
Very nice! :dblthumb

·
Registered
40 Posts
clean

So just how do you keep a black bike so clean. I have owend almost every other coloe except black. But have owend severial cars in black and they just drive you crazy keeping them clean . I have used Mothers detail products on the cars before.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Marie, can I ride your hayabusa?

I wanna go fast!

Bring your bike and your title!:eek:nfloor
It's just like riding any other Busa just qiucker than some. Beleive me theres no difference from the drivers seat between 171MPH and 187MPH. Fast is,,,, well fast.
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

·
Registered
180 Posts
So just how do you keep a black bike so clean. I have owend almost every other coloe except black. But have owend severial cars in black and they just drive you crazy keeping them clean . I have used Mothers detail products on the cars before.
IF your talking to ME, It's really a dark blue and I clean it alot!
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

341 - 360 of 413 Posts