Sport Bikes banner

261 - 280 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Couple questions???????????

All these pics of chicks on thier bikes and no panty shots,,, even a little whale tail.

And also,,

Do you girls like the feeling of the bike revving while your tucked up on it.

Exactly how odes it feel and has there ever been a time where you almost got off,, or darn close.

Thanks alot.

Your friend,
Spanky.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
I can flatfoot the 750, but couldn't on the '05 600, nor on the GS1100E I used to have (not even close). Flatfooting is overrated though. Unless you are a new rider, it's not (or shouldn't be) an issue.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
i always squish my ballz at stoplights because im used to leaning to the left at a stop, then have to lead to the right to get the bike into gear with my left foot, so i have to double feet and am riding up the tank :(

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
funny you mention it, was over at a buds house who is a bit taller than me and rides a 06 gixxer 750, its so small and thin compared to my fat momma, i didnt sit on it but in daytona he said i could give it a ride, so maybe at the miami motorcycle expo i will. Im just scared if i ride some smaller end bike ill want it, and i dont have the dough or credit for a 200# bike....unless i sell my car.......................hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
7 Posts
Women on bikes are like women who actually work on their cars... They are so super understanding of "guy time," and that makes lots of guys fall in love with them. Hell, my girlfriend built a 1971 Chevelle with a 383 Stroker. That alone made me like her even more. The fact that she wants a bike (Harley, but what are you gonna do, right?) makes it even better. The fact that she is beautiful, smart, funny and devoted just makes her perfect.

261 - 280 of 413 Posts