Sport Bikes banner

241 - 260 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
It usually takes me about 20 min to run it each way ( I think, maybe 15, not sure)

You lose track of time when you're on it. Pure concentration and adrenaline.

I'm headed back out there in June for the SV rally. Can't wait
that's what i figured...what's the SV rally...i have the hardest time tryin to find good sportbike events or rally's, i have no freakin idea where to look or anything...i'm still a rookie at all this craziness...

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
that's what i figured...what's the SV rally...i have the hardest time tryin to find good sportbike events or rally's, i have no freakin idea where to look or anything...i'm still a rookie at all this craziness...
It's a three day event at Deal's Gap and will be held at Fontana Village. Anyone is more than welcome to join us on the rides. I had a blast last year. it will be June 5, 6, 7th this year...

also, check deals gap's website for booked events already. You never know what you might find.

I know SBN had their rally there last year... that was fun. :cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's a three day event at Deal's Gap and will be held at Fontana Village. Anyone is more than welcome to join us on the rides. I had a blast last year. it will be June 5, 6, 7th this year...

also, check deals gap's website for booked events already. You never know what you might find.

I know SBN had their rally there last year... that was fun. :cheers
i don't think i can make it out to the carolina's this year, i'm in training in kansas getting ready to be deployed..but since i'm missin it...people gotta take some pics for me and let me know how it is...that way i can see it...thanks for all the great info though...i'll keep my eye out for when i get back from my deployment...

241 - 260 of 413 Posts