1,058 Posts
here's some action photos of me on the "Dragon"

gap2.jpg

gap3.jpg

gap4.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried to take a pic of the girl on the Suzuki in this pic, but the a$$ on the other girl was so nice I couldn't take the camera's focus off of it entirely. Sorry 'bout that. :D

Hey! no need to apologize... A nice caboose is nice regardless of the color of the bike.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
You have the '05 600? I loved the Yoshi bolt on I put on that bike. It sounds REALLY good. Doesn't really do anything performance-wise, but it looks and sounds great. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Attention female Suzuki riders! Show us what you got!

These pics were taken for the Pussy Posse Calendar, but since we didn't get to do it this year, I don't really have anything to do with these pics now. So I'll post them here to get this thread started!

Thanks to Blndebmbr for the awesome layout on this pic:
nice butt :)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
girls that ride are like so much more desirable then girls that dont, i guess its because i love bikes so much that its like that? awesome pics everyone!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Could be that women who ride actually have a life, instead being on a continuous drama/party/whine-about-life train, so that makes them more attractive and interesting.

I could be wrong. :D

And thank you, CKilger12!!! :p

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some of the guys at work told me that girls on sportbikes are hot because we spend an exceptional amount of time with our butts in the air. Of course, that could just be their opinion. I do work with a bunch of pervs, as you can see.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Some of the guys at work told me that girls on sportbikes are hot because we spend an exceptional amount of time with our butts in the air. Of course, that could just be their opinion. I do work with a bunch of pervs, as you can see.
I don't believe you. Post a pic of your butt in the air.

*waits eagerly*

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
no, for me its something about the indepedence of a girl who rides, even moreso if the girl rode before you knew her ( not like your girlfriend who wants to ride after being on your bike ). idk what it is but its just ridiculously attractive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would tend to agree, ladies on motorcycle are usually a little more independant (not ankle biters) and because they ride, they tend to understand the need for the "ride time"
and not ask the questions such as " do you really need to ride today, I wanted to go shopping with you." lol

201 - 220 of 413 Posts