Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
j/k.....but seriously if you need your stuff before the weekend you need to get up with us soon....we will be headed back out to the mtns friday-late afternoon.....so, maybe robt will meet at least one of you half way and then you can distribute the stuff....

will....we can just meet you on our way thru sanford that day if you'd like....maybe you can give everyone else their stuff? i da know...just lemme know what you all wanna do...we just don't want to make 3 separate trips out to give ya'll yo stuff....lol.....we will probably be out of here around 4.30-5pm on friday.....

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
In a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!! that is all,now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
lol....I may be able to meet someone tomorrow and pick it all up... i'll let ya know later this evening.

·
Registered
157 Posts
just throw it in wills yard, i'll get it later. maybe we should ride to sanford this weekend or down that way somewhere.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Michele - Meet me at the Hardee's in front of Wal-Mart at 5:15 Friday evening... I'll take everyone's shit and get it to them. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts