Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see how many people we have on here that are in Columbia, SC :)

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I was beginning to notice that... :(

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true that! Hmmm...I used to know a Reese about 5 years back who owned a 1st gen Rx7. And he lived in Irmo I believe. You wouldn't happen to be the same person now, would you?

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
holy shit! that is you! I was close, I was only 1 generation off! ;o)
i have been doing great! How the hell have you been?
it's so crazy how i'm getting back in touch with some of you guys afer 5 years. the only one i kept in touch with was nando. remember him? both him and chris have hayabusas. in fact, i went out riding with nando the other day. we'll all have to get together and ride out.
do you ride out with timmy? i heard jeremy got himself a bike too...
i'm just waiting patiently for my bike to come in, but i'm getting antsy! :grinbounc
(ps. yup, still got that carbon fiber muffler!! :) )

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nando and Chris came in here to Porsche where I work and said hi a couple of times. I forgot they said they had bikes now.

I see Timmy from time to time up at Fatz where he works. I'm waiting for him to bring his bike to the Irmo side of town so we can ride. I haven't seen Jeremy since Midnight...

Heh, looks like it's time for a new bike club. We can do another car wash. ;)

·
Thieves Suck Butt!
25 Posts
Glad to see a little action over in this section. I'm in Camden and find myself often in Columbia. If any of y'all ever want to meet up for a ride, let me know.

Also, anyone on the forum going to be at Carolina Motorsports Park for the trackday at the end of the month?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I don't know how many are from spartanburg, im in simpsonville area. In fact, just got a fuel problem fixed on my bike on finally got the first 100 miles put on it this past weekend.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm in Columbia, SC, working on getting it together and getting to ride! Glad to see there's more than just a couple of us in the area! :banana

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^Is this Tanya?

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope but I figured it out! :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
PartyGurle said:
Nope but I figured it out! :)
You seem smart enough to handle it... and tough enough to hang w/ these sbn guys! :lao

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I'm not too hard to break in:eek:nfloor

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
I live about 25 miles east of Cola, I know why this forum is so dead too.... all the South Carolina riders are out drag racing with no helmet on

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:eek:nfloor so true! I saw a guy the other day on his bike with his helmet on the hook while he was riding down the interstate....
um yeah, what's the point in buying a helmet if you're never going to use it? :rolleyes
oh wait, i forget...it's to look cool!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts