Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WYPIWYG
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen some pics on here of some fizzers with color chain guards, huggers and front fenders. I was just wondering if they were painted or if there is a store that sells them in particular colors. I have an '05 cerulean silver FZ and am looking to make it "look" Fazter!

·
Registered
419 Posts
They all wanna be like mike. :twofinger :neener :lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm thinking of painting my hugger/chain guard with Krylon Fusion Paint in gloss black. Just to give it a different look. Anyone done this before or used a different product?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Fazer6PA said:
I have seen some pics on here of some fizzers with color chain guards, huggers and front fenders. I was just wondering if they were painted or if there is a store that sells them in particular colors. I have an '05 cerulean silver FZ and am looking to make it "look" Fazter!
I have painted a few parts on mine the front fender, front cowl, side cowl, rear hugger and bar ends to match the blue last year as you can see from this post the pictures are a little outdated but should give you a idea of whats possible. Color Rite paint in a can by the way. If you search I am sure you could find the original of when I posted some pics of when I did the rear hugger.
http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1598853&postcount=1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts