1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
You rock agin dude.

·
Registered
288 Posts
id like to kno where u see a ducati on this thread? those are 2 yellow yamis in the pic can u elaborate on your thoughts a little more

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I think I'm gonna lose my mind. Someone tell me how to post what I see in the thread back up on here and I'll try to show you guys. It's the Marlboro Ducati and it says "Alice" on the front fairing.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bpmull said:
I think I'm gonna lose my mind. Someone tell me how to post what I see in the thread back up on here and I'll try to show you guys. It's the Marlboro Ducati and it says "Alice" on the front fairing.

the link of the pic is from my site, it used to have a ducati checa on that link before, but now its this pic... i have no idea why.. maybe because you have visited my site before, or saw the checa pic before and never cleaned your temporary internet files and it automatically loads the checa pic which was on the same link?

hope it helps

Jin

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
I see Yammy's.. crack kills man :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
_SieG_ said:
the link of the pic is from my site, it used to have a ducati checa on that link before, but now its this pic... i have no idea why.. maybe because you have visited my site before, or saw the checa pic before and never cleaned your temporary internet files and it automatically loads the checa pic which was on the same link?

hope it helps

Jin
That must be it. I suck at computers so I've never cleaned those files you mentioned and I have visited the site before.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts