Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it warmed up this weekend, but it's still been pretty cold! Brad (SouthernFZ6) and I rode for about three hours this afternoon. It started out a little chilly, we got used to it, then it started getting cold again. We had a fun ride though.

We talked to some guys at the Exxon on Northside who had Liter+ bikes, but can only ride in a straight line. Then we went to Byram and rode Florence-Byram Road. From Florence down 469 to 468. Then to El Dorado Road in Pearl back across the spillway.

It was pretty uneventful, but we did have the *pleasure* of following a LEO all the way down 469 which has some nice turns and sweet downhill straight with good vision.....what a waste..:twofinger

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well, it warmed up this weekend, but it's still been pretty cold! Brad (SouthernFZ6) and I rode for about three hours this afternoon. It started out a little chilly, we got used to it, then it started getting cold again. We had a fun ride though.

We talked to some guys at the Exxon on Northside who had Liter+ bikes, but can only ride in a straight line. Then we went to Byram and rode Florence-Byram Road. From Florence down 469 to 468. Then to El Dorado Road in Pearl back across the spillway.

It was pretty uneventful, but we did have the *pleasure* of following a LEO all the way down 469 which has some nice turns and sweet downhill straight with good vision.....what a waste..:twofinger
Yup, it was alright for the 1st 1 1/2 hours then it started getting a wee bit chilly. IMHO. The ride would have been better if not for the police and slow cars but any ride without incident is a GOOD RIDE. Thanks Matt for getting me out of the house though I was not feeling 100%.

Chris....we passed Jerry on Florence/Byram Road right outside of Florence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts