Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My riding buddy has a CBR600RR, an 04.. His bike is SO much faster than my 500 that it's not even funny. So anyways when we go to ride one day, he goes "wanna race?" I laughed and said no...then he said "I'll shift at 8 grand dude". His bike revs to 14,000 rpms. So I said, what the hell, ok. So I let the engine warm up...and we take off down this one road. Well, I forgot cold clutches grab really fast!

So I rip through first gear, nail 2nd gear....and I hit it so hard that I pulled the front tire up to about a 10 o'clock and rode it out for a full second or so...enough time that I had the handlebars wiggling cause it all happened so fast. Set it back down and rode the small amount of 2nd gear I had left, and then nailed third gear and picked the front tire up again, to about an 8 o'clock.

How cool is that?! :eek: :lol Just figured I'd post that up for everyones amusement...since all of us that ride 500's know how hard it truly is to get that front wheel up.

·
Banned
519 Posts
Yo! I wanna see a pic of your bike!! Post some! :twofinger

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, I'm in the process of getting pics but my friend stole my damn memory card! But anyways, I just got the Hindle 2-1 system installed today and it sounds SWEET.. So as soon as I get the card back, pics will be up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts