Sport Bikes banner

What's your cola preference and where are you from?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
PEPSI!! of course I'm biased, I work for frito lay which is owned by pepsico....lol

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
Who cares about them Canadains! They can't be trusted! They are LIARS!!!

:twofinger :)

·
Banned
911 Posts
dr pepper ftw.

coke tastes like shit, coke zero is refreshing, and pepsi is good for a few minutes. once it loses temperature or gets dropped to the floor it tastes like complete ass.

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
dr pepper ftw.

coke tastes like shit, coke zero is refreshing, and pepsi is good for a few minutes. once it loses temperature or gets dropped to the floor it tastes like complete ass.
Dr. Pepper is the best! Hands down!

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
I had a doctor tell me not to drink too much gatoraide to rehydrate.
Tell that to the vast majority of atheletes in the world that pound down the gatorade like crazy WHILE competing, best way to rehidrate, plain water just wont cut it.

I have tried it both ways, you simply cannot stay at the same level on water alone.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I have tried it both ways, you simply cannot stay at the same level on water alone.
So have I. water works for me far better during the game. Powerade beforehand, water during.

As for me, Proud Canadian, and I likes mah Coke.

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My curiosity in all of this FYI was to see if there was any relation to the company colors to each nations preference. I know most of my friends here in Canada prefer Pepsi, but Pepsi's colors are Red White and Blue (traditionally) the same as the US flag. Coke on the other hand has the same colors as the Canadian flag, Red and White. Stupid I know and there's no true correlation, but still interesting. :)

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I voted for Pepsi because I think that I like Pepsi's overall product line better...like I like Cherry Pepsi better than Cherry Coke...Mountain Dew and all it's variations better than Vault or whatever Coke's version is.

However, I do like just regular Coke quite a bit and find myself drinking it quite often. I think that Pepsi is a bit sweeter tasting to me than Coke, so sometimes I just want something that doesn't taste like just regular sugar.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts