Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like it. I noticed a little typo on the first line of the US 24 section. I could help out with some roads up north and up in the Winter Park area as well as some of the roads west of Fort Collins. Also you should mention that the road North of Deckers to 285 is also awesome! That is one of my favorite early season rides in the state.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have also always thought that a viewer updateable road conditions section on a website like that would be cool. For example, this time of year you could warn about sand in the road or water crossing the road that could be frozen early in the morning. Stuff like that.

·
Banned
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like it. I noticed a little typo on the first line of the US 24 section. I could help out with some roads up north and up in the Winter Park area as well as some of the roads west of Fort Collins. Also you should mention that the road North of Deckers to 285 is also awesome! That is one of my favorite early season rides in the state.
Yes, I will be posting a lot more roads, I think 285 was on my list, plus 77, and a bunch of others.

As for keeping a site up to date enough for seasonal would be pretty hard, someone would need to report it daily during the right time of the season. I like the idea, just don't think I could do it myself and not through a free webhosting provider like Comcast. I know how to do HTML so I hate interfaces that try to control everything :-( Maybe if this site works out, I'll go for a pay hosting provider...this is kind of a test site for now ;-)

I also plan to post pictures of the roads, and the attractions along them (if any).

Keep the feedback coming....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts