Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife laid my 05 FZ6 on its side today. No real damage other than a scape on the left side lower case and a bent clutch handle. Any good places to buy a replacement handle. Maybe a nicer carbon fiber or something like that. Also what are good Frame sliders to get?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I know you can get a new clutch lever either stock or aftermarket, just don't know where at the moment. I've seen aftermarket ones that are adjustable which is nice but expensive.

As for frame sliders http://www.fs6sliders.com/
Some people have complained about the customer service but the product itsef is worth the $60. Had to use mine today and they saved me a lot more then they cost.

·
Street racing hooligan
146 Posts
I've seen matching Carbon fibre look, brake and clutch levers on eBay. usually priced around $20.

Apparently the Fz6 uses the same levers as the FJR 1300, don't know if that helps you?

Dan.

·
Registered
676 Posts
DanFZ6 said:
Apparently the Fz6 uses the same levers as the FJR 1300, don't know if that helps you?
It uses the same BRAKE lever, the clutch on the FJR is hydraulically actuated. The FJR's clutch lever will NOT fit.

·
Street racing hooligan
146 Posts
MrVvrroomm said:
It uses the same BRAKE lever, the clutch on the FJR is hydraulically actuated. The FJR's clutch lever will NOT fit.
Got it

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know if the clutch lever for an YZF-R6 will fit the FZ6

·
Registered
341 Posts
ChesterMaddox said:
Does anyone know if the clutch lever for an YZF-R6 will fit the FZ6

Just the brake lever i believe.

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
i like the lever and also the high beam switch. that those were gonna be on all bikes when i got mine but apparently not.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
cassell.chen said:
This is CRG lever , I buy it from internet , you can find it easier on EBAY...

This one is for YZF R6...but it is also can refit on FZ6....

My english is poor.......
my english is bad, and i'm american born and raised.

·
Registered
676 Posts

It's too bad CRG doesn't make a brake lever for the FZ6. I've tried, they don't. I've got CRG levers on 3 of the other bikes in my garage. They are WELL worth the money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts