Sport Bikes banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Rider
49 Posts
belladonna said:
i was talking about the CLASSY girls, not the trashy ones! :lol
I saw you girls there on Friday nite.. most or all have white jackets?... I was goina come say whats up but it was right before they started lining up for the ride.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
:lol

yep, we have white or black jackets that say chic riders on them. you definately should have said hello at some point! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
SteveoRF600R said:
yeah..ill be a lil quicker on that next time...where do you girls ride at?
There's quite a few ladies that ride around the Philly area. I'm from the Pittsburgh area, but have ridden out that way a few times and can name 5 ladies that I ride out to hang with. I could name more, but it would take another minute and paper to make sure I coudl write them down and not leave anyone out. lol

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
belladonna said:
our next ride is this sunday in ephrata :)

we ride all over the state though
You gotta give me a PM if you come near the reading area I will whip around with ya for a while.

·
Rider
49 Posts
I have bad luck with the Ephrata ride... the last time i went to leave for it i got 2 miles away from my house and my alternator crapped out on me. The time before, I went out to my bike to go and I had a screw in my tire...havn't made it out there yet... my bike is temporarily out of commision right now..hopefully only for the weekend, till i can figure out whats up with it.

Weekdays me and my roomate ride kelly and west river drives, the city and out to conshohocken..weekends we'll head out to West Chester and do the Wooden Wawa run and anywhere inbetween that we can find twisties.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
sorry to hear about all your bad luck!

we'll keep you guys posted on our rides...but only if you're nice ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I mis-programmed my vcr. (Yea, I'm in the dark ages without a DVR) I wonder if they will re-show it...

ETA: I just checked - it's on at midnite tonight.. one hour from now.

-R

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just finished watching it. Pretty cool seeing it in person and then watching it on tv. Speed usually re-airs super bikes a few times during the week.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
DuzzyGirl said:
Tonight at 8 p.m. on Speed Channel, Clutch Control will be on SuperBikes.
Are you serious!!! I missed it and even checked the listings this morning I managed to record the super bikes replay at 11pm but it was out at the salt flats. If anyone can tell me when it re airs I will record it and provide it to anyone interested.

- Never mind here is the schedule: SPEEDtv.com - The Online Motorsports Authority | Programs | Super Bikes! | Details on all your favorite SPEED programs, schedules, and more. | television, PINKS, Unique Whips, NASCAR, Earnhardt, F1, Formula One, Formula 1, racing, cable, satellite, T

Contact me if you don't get the speed network but would like to see it.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts