Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Rider
49 Posts
The whole weekend was great.. Friday night's ride was little crazy..I turned my head for a breif second on 76 and ended up runnin over a truck tire.. from now on no more shoulder riding, even in those huge rides. The stunt show was pretty sweet..but they could have had more vendors and more going on inside..that was kinda weak. I have a bunch of pics and vids from the 2 nights that im tryin to organize, then I'll postem up.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
SteveoRF600R said:
The whole weekend was great.. Friday night's ride was little crazy..I turned my head for a breif second on 76 and ended up runnin over a truck tire.. from now on no more shoulder riding, even in those huge rides. The stunt show was pretty sweet..but they could have had more vendors and more going on inside..that was kinda weak. I have a bunch of pics and vids from the 2 nights that im tryin to organize, then I'll postem up.
Steve sorry I missed meeting up with you on Friday night. I did look for you but there were just so many bikes there. I think I hit the same truck tire that you did I just rode right over it luckily. I did however pickup a screw in my rear tire at some point over the weekend and just go back from having it patched at Philly Cycles. I agree with you that they could have had more going on inside. We didn't even realize there was an inside for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm pretty much in the same side as far as the weekend...

Friday - couldn't make it... hear CMantis got Pics with Jessica WOO HOO :banana. Kickin myself and my friend for missing out on that one.

Saturday - Day started off great, thanks Cmantis for being a late rise'r, couldn't see myself waking up that early.

Saturday Over Al:
Chicks where 10ft'er (only hot 10ft away)
Those dudes were Amutures? Could have fooled me cause they were pretty slick, no crashes what so ever.
The Booths were weak did want to get a t-shirt but ehh.
Oh yea biggest Gripe! Where's the REDBULL?:cheers

I'll try to post pics when I resize them however its all action shots no girlie shots :(

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
i know that i had a ton of fun meeting a bunch of people and seeing some crazy stunters! :D

i have a ton of pix, but they're mostly of chic riders :lol

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I hope if they have this next year there will be more vendors and more bikes in the show. and full soda machines, more food, more women, more food, more women, more bikes, more women...................

·
you smokin track?
868 Posts
Ridin on chrome said:
I hope if they have this next year there will be more vendors and more bikes in the show. and full soda machines, more food, more women, more food, more women, more bikes, more women...................
yeah, riding the bikes up would have been nice but we were able to pack a cooler with soda/beer and food so we didn't have to stand in line for the empty machines that only took change(who the fuck cash, let alone change?). Oh yeah, the stripper on the wheelie machine with no panties. Can't forget about that part of the show.

·
Registered
41 Posts
belladonna said:
i know that i had a ton of fun meeting a bunch of people and seeing some crazy stunters! :D

i have a ton of pix, but they're mostly of chic riders :lol
Same here, Jess! Had a great time.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ridin on chrome said:
OH i remember the chick with no panties and the star pasties.......
Yeah I don't think they were too happy with her... I saw some security (?) people rushing over looking for her, but she had gone someplace by the time they got to where she was at. (Near the couple bikes that were roped off near the area the stunters began riding from)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
here are some of those beautiful women you missed!

PA Chic Riders with Jess

and stunters

there are TONS more pix :)

61 - 80 of 117 Posts