Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Big business wont ever let the politicians close the borders..........its too much help to have the illegals here keeping wages down.

Want the borders closed? Force companies to pay and tax illegals like the rest of the country. They will surely trickle down to a slow rate of border hopping.

No incentive to hire illegals...........no illegals.

For any of you sissies that go with the "A day without a mexican" bullshit, if you could hire an illegal for 3-4 bucks an hour, whats the motivation to pay a fair wage for the work that "supposedly" the americans (white and blacks) that dont want them. I wouldnt do shit work for nothing either.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
jim schmidt said:
I'd call it a summarization. And it is exactly what I've found during my working life.

Perhaps it would be good for you to summarize what the Repubs have done for working stiffs and what the Democrats have done to hurt them. For our purposes, what they say doesn't count, OK?

I'm very willing to alter my views in the presence of other evidence. But you'll have to make a pretty compelling case. I've been following the differences since the Nixon Administration. Up until today, workers have been hurt during Republican administrations and helped during Democratic Administrations.
From previous posts I would guess that nothing is going to change your mind, so why get into the argument right now? So as to not completely hijack Nitro's innocent thread, I'm sure there will be plenty of time in new threads to discuss the gov't taking money for entitlements and programs and use of the military and immigration and unions and all that great stuff. See ya there. :cheers

·
Registered
825 Posts
nitrotc, sorry I can't give you a straight to your answer your question. It seams like no one here can. I do vote, I'm neither a Republican or a Democrat. You should take the time to learn more about our government, and find out were you stand. From my stand point (I'm a Vet, small business owner, middle class, father to be, and living were the average home cost more the a million dollars) the Republican and the Democrat politicians are about the same. As far as voting, if you are not informed don't vote. It is your right to vote or not to. But if you don't educate your self on the issues and vote the you only have your self to blame for the out come. Lastly don't be a sheep and blindly fallow what a party tells you what is right or wrong. When you vote, vote your on conscience.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
bumblebee said:
I guess you have forgotten or were asleep during the Carter administration, when inflation and oil prices soared almost as much as interest rates.

Do you not remember 21+ % loan rates at banks and double digit prime rates and unemployment...let's see... Gold was over 800 per ounce? Got those rose colored glasses on again, I see
All true. Carter didn't create a very good economy. On the plus side, he faced supply chain problems with oil cartels and didn't roll over and say "rub my belly, Sheik Abdul" like Bush did. And he didn't use it as an excuse to transfer wealth from the poor to the rich like Reagan did. He also didn't pretend to give a tax break to the middle class to hide the real tax break he gave to the rich like George W did. He was a principled man, one who actually lived his Christian faith rather than just claimed it.

Next? (Or were the records destroyed when the government faked the attack on the Pentagon? :rolleyes )

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
hybrid said:
Big business wont ever let the politicians close the borders..........its too much help to have the illegals here keeping wages down.
Would it be that much harder for businesses just to outsource? Why could they not just make a little factory or what not in Mexico, then just drive their product up or use the Gulf and bring them into the Houston ship channel? It doesn't make sense but being from Houston I can tell you that place is going to hell in a hand basket. It is well past time we took action.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Skip the voting and just learn to hack the Diebold voting machines...here is all the software and instructions you need....
http://www.equalccw.com/dieboldtestnotes.html

Democrats = Bunch of whining asses that seem to follow most of my political views. Most of the time they seem confused and non-cohesive but they do seem to care about the workers and humanity as a whole.

Republicans = Bunch of angry asses that only follow a few of my views such as strong Military and Gun ownership. Most of the time they seem right on target like the mindless mass they are. (Jackboots are their favorite footwear).
They only care about Corporations, shareholders and wealthy God fearing Americans.

·
Registered
18,622 Posts
bumblebee said:
An Evolutionary History of the world...
I thought you didn't believe in evolution?

bumblebee said:
Humans existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunter/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer & would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in winter.
Yep, back in the nomadic days, they ,maintained a vacation schedule

bumblebee said:
The 2 most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer..
Good way to condone drunk driving. Very smart of you.

bumblebee said:
These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into 2 distinct subgroups: Liberals and Conservatives.
I think the subgroups should read: Liberals and Subhumans.

bumblebee said:
Once beer was discovered it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early human ancestors were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.
So, they sat around waiting for the invention of the beer bottle? See my comment about Subhumans.

bumblebee said:
Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as "the Conservative movement."
No, that was the beginning of Texas.

bumblebee said:
Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement. Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as 'girliemen.'
So, you guys are gay then?

bumblebee said:
Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy and group hugs and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.
Yep, Democracy was a bad thing. I think a dictatorship is needed.

bumblebee said:
Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant.
Who are highly prone to insanity and dementia and are afraid of mice. Also, they would later go on to great careers as soccer players for America's Funniest Home Videos and used as transportation in 3rd world countries.

Not to mention, that you're issue obviously shown here is you can't separate your ideology from your political party. AND, every Repub I've ever know has been a huge pussy. I'm sure there are quite a few union Democrats that would love you to call them girliemen.

bumblebee said:
Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.
See my comment about ideology.

bumblebee said:
Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.
Yep, us liberals are into fine dining! Wait, isn't the symbol of modern conservativism GW? He led such a harsh life.

bumblebee said:
Another interesting revolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are Liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't "fair" to make the pitcher also bat.
But you just said liberals evolved into women! Which still makes you totally gay!

bumblebee said:
Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, Marines, athletes and generally anyone who works productively
outside government.
I agree with the rodeo cowboy part

bumblebee said:
Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.
So, cheap Mexican labor consists of conservatives? The jobs outsourced to 3rd world countries, go to conservative poor people?

bumblebee said:
Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to "govern" the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tame and created a business of trying to get MORE for nothing.
Conservatives are coming to America? This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So, the 9/11 hijackers were conservatives? Actually, they were religious fundamentalists, so this does make sense.

bumblebee said:
Here ends today's lesson in world history:
It should be noted that a Liberal may have an momentary urge to respond to the above before simply quietly, and shamefully, acknowledging it as the truth.
No truth to this at all. I think conservatives are pussies.

bumblebee said:
A Conservative will be so convinced of the absolute truth and
clarity of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other reasonable folk.
It's called being delusional, or just stupid.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Fargin_Bastige said:
Not to mention, my father was killed by a drunk driver and I don't find that shit funny at all.
you all know my story about drunk drivers, i believe they all should be charged with attempted murder when they get cought drinking and driving.

·
Registered
18,622 Posts
nitrotc3drifter said:
you all know my story about drunk drivers, i believe they all should be charged with attempted murder when they get cought drinking and driving.
I agree. If someone gets killed in an accident they cause, why shouldn't they face the death penalty?

They knew it was wrong.

·
Banned
2,172 Posts
Fargin_Bastige said:
I just think it's funny how people think that because they belong to a politcal party that they're somehow tough.

I just find that humorous.
I think it's funny too.

Of course, there are no Marines who voted Democrat.

AND the ruling class of the Repub party are all millionaire playboys, who've never worked for a living.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Fargin_Bastige said:
I just think it's funny how people think that because they belong to a politcal party that they're somehow tough.

I just find that humorous.

Not to mention, my father was killed by a drunk driver and I don't find that shit funny at all.

So What party do you think I belong to?? Hint...I have held a voter's registration card for only 1 party since 1974.

Hint 2...we lost in 1976...

Another hint...
I held a precinct committeeman's seat (elected position) for 12 years. I attended the 1980 and 1984 national conventions as a delegate (we lost the White House both times). I was a member of the staff of a US Congressman from Illinois for 2 terms. I'll compare my resume' with you any day as far as political activism goes. I have walked while you talk...

I'm sorry about your Dad...but if you are going to stretch a tongue in cheek essay into some personal offense...you and Jim Schmidt ought to get married

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
i read up about both parties and shit on the paper and fox news, but both parties are too fucked up for me to choose one.........?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
timd99 said:
^^^ And now you realize the problem with this country, dont you?
yes.....now i really understand what is wrong with this country. seriously, both parties are either worried about gun rights and military, or abortion and gay marrige, and neither is worried about the ACTUAL problems in this country

·
Registered
18,622 Posts
bumblebee said:
So What party do you think I belong to?? Hint...I have held a voter's registration card for only 1 party since 1974.

Hint 2...we lost in 1976...

Another hint...
I held a precinct committeeman's seat (elected position) for 12 years. I attended the 1980 and 1984 national conventions as a delegate (we lost the White House both times). I was a member of the staff of a US Congressman from Illinois for 2 terms. I'll compare my resume' with you any day as far as political activism goes. I have walked while you talk...

I'm sorry about your Dad...but if you are going to stretch a tongue in cheek essay into some personal offense...you and Jim Schmidt ought to get married
Wow, I am impressed with your activist resume :rolleyes

If you can't take a joke, why should I have to?

I don't take drinking and driving lightly and I could give a flying fuck if that offends you. I was in that accident myself and couldn't walk for 2 years, you go through that shit and see how lightly you treat it.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Fargin_Bastige said:
I don't take drinking and driving lightly and I could give a flying fuck if that offends you.
+1, drinking and driving is not a light subject to me and you all know why. its not a light subject, and souldnt be treated as one

·
Writer of Wrongs
3,633 Posts
nitrotc3drifter said:
yes.....now i really understand what is wrong with this country. seriously, both parties are either worried about gun rights and military, or abortion and gay marrige, and neither is worried about the ACTUAL problems in this country
Isn't it great when the young ones get a glimpse of the truth. Now that he has all the answers he doesn't have to look forward to the oncoming disillusionment.

I wish I had learned this when I was 20.

Good job. :cheers

P.S.
If you think this is sarcasm, think again.

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
nitrotc3drifter said:
If they try and solve an actual problem then they might offend someone that might keep them from getting elected.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts