Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· After Me Lucky Charms
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we were down at Deal's Gap, we pondered upon this squid. But he's...uhm...well...unique

A squid of a different kind!

PhotoReflect - Powerhead Productions - killboy.com

My sister and I saw him at the resort, and she laughed so hard Dr Pepper went up her nose!

Imagine $700 Arai helmet, ICON protector vest, "wifebeater" shirt, shorty gloves, basketball shorts, SiDi boots, and what looks like thin sweat bands on his calves and biceps. I thought they were sock garters! LOL!

Oh, pay attention to his bike too. Arai AND Shoei stickers.

· Registered
11,351 Posts
I seriously think that guy was just being funny lol
You're supposed to scold those that are more free than us, not embrace it.

I want you to think about what you've said, then come back here and give a reply that an insecure teenage girl would give, then we can continue our SBN circle jerk talking about how perfect we are.

· Registered
763 Posts
They are SiDi.
They're definitely alpinstars supertech boots. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that the picture I put up didn't load and not that you can't differentiate an A* logo and a sidi logo. Check my previous post again, I uploaded the exact picture to my photobucket account. I even left the link for the source.

EDIT: Even after editing my original post, your quote still shows my original post with the same picture of the guy with Alpinestars boots for me.

· After Me Lucky Charms
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
They're definitely alpinstars supertech boots. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that the picture I put up didn't load and not that you can't differentiate an A* logo and a sidi logo. Check my previous post again, I uploaded the exact picture to my photobucket account. I even left the link for the source.

EDIT: Even after editing my original post, your quote still shows my original post with the same picture of the guy with Alpinestars boots for me.
Nope, you are right. But so am I. Look at the small pics in my links, they are blue Sidis.

· the joke is in your hand
8,601 Posts
While we were down at Deal's Gap, we pondered upon this squid. But he's...uhm...well...unique

A squid of a different kind!

My sister and I saw him at the resort, and she laughed so hard Dr Pepper went up her nose!

Imagine $700 Arai helmet, ICON protector vest, "wifebeater" shirt, shorty gloves, basketball shorts, SiDi boots, and what looks like thin sweat bands on his calves and biceps. I thought they were sock garters! LOL!

Oh, pay attention to his bike too. Arai AND Shoei stickers.
come on man we know that's you. it's the same bike and everything.:neener

· Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
Nothing says "I'm a MAN!" like gossiping on the internet about what you saw someone wearing the other day.

· Registered
242 Posts
Use to wear those underarmour bands around biceps during football games, kept the blood in your arms to keep a pump on.... never around the patellar tendon though.

And his gloves in later pics look like Michael Jackson (minus the sequence) or butler gloves.

· Lingerie Bandit
5,625 Posts
You're supposed to scold those that are more free than us, not embrace it.

I want you to think about what you've said, then come back here and give a reply that an insecure teenage girl would give, then we can continue our SBN circle jerk talking about how perfect we are.

Oh yeah ...

P.I.I.T.B.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.