Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
AKA Mark S.
5,987 Posts
Still vote for Valley Parkway. Centrally located and a great, get to know ya, learn everyones style, kind of cruise. I'd suggest meeting North West side of CLE and following the Parkway back to Brecksville. Full round trip should put most folks around 100 miles.
Ever been on Meadows road in the Brecksville reservation. FUN.

·
Destiny Calls
502 Posts
Ever been on Meadows road in the Brecksville reservation. FUN.
Quite a few times, great stuff. As of 2 weeks ago it was closed though. I don't know the reason but both sides had K rails all across the road, no way at all to sneak by. It might be open by now though.

·
AKA Mark S.
5,987 Posts
Quite a few times, great stuff. As of 2 weeks ago it was closed though. I don't know the reason but both sides had K rails all across the road, no way at all to sneak by. It might be open by now though.
I think it was some frog or salamader migration going on that time of year.
They fixed up the road a little so it was pretty smooth last fall.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cool, this network is growing!
Shaker Heights
Lyndhurst
Kent
Elyria
Westlake
This coming Saturday looks like rain in the forecast =(
Anyone going out?
My bet is that the following weekend will be good since next Wed, Thu are forcasting rain. By the time that Sat rolls around there will hopefully be sunshine and warm temps. Sorry, I've ridden in enough rain and storms to know that it takes the fun out and I don't like the mess it leaves of my bike.

·
Destiny Calls
502 Posts
Trifecta for me this weekend, Rain, Work & Bike's STILL in the shop. :pisson

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The sun is out! I'll be working in the yard today, though.
BigArn, your avatar makes me hurt. That is a really crappy split second in life for that guy/girl.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Actually, that split second is one of the really cool parts in life. The following seconds, minutes, hours, days, months is the crappy part.
Fortunately, <knocks on wood> I have not had any practical experience doing that, though.

·
Pillion Cam
201 Posts
There's a little bit of fun stuff south of me.. But you'd have to be willing to travel south and east of Akron/Canton.. Wanna look at something painful.. Pull up your favorite map software look at the whole north eastern corner of Ohio.. Mentor to the PA border and all they way down to youngstown.. 50+ mile stretches of flat, straight, and boring...

But go about another 10 miles south and things start to get a little more fun. So if anyone is bored, comes south toward PA,WV,OH border.. Some nice small stretches of fun.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
There's a little bit of fun stuff south of me.. But you'd have to be willing to travel south and east of Akron/Canton.. Wanna look at something painful.. Pull up your favorite map software look at the whole north eastern corner of Ohio.. Mentor to the PA border and all they way down to youngstown.. 50+ mile stretches of flat, straight, and boring...

But go about another 10 miles south and things start to get a little more fun. So if anyone is bored, comes south toward PA,WV,OH border.. Some nice small stretches of fun.
Eventually, later this summer I'd like to do that.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'm hoppin on my scooter between 10 and 11 tomorrow morning to go riding for a couple of hours. Anyone else goin out?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
gonna probably get out tomorrow at mid-day. anyone ridin?
yesterday was great!
saturday and sunday are lookin like possibles for a ride
does anyone do the quaker steak and lube bike nights?

·
Pillion Cam
201 Posts
I try to catch a QSL bike night here and there.. I bounce around cleveland, pittsburgh, cranberry, sharon, Austintown, erie.. Gotta hit the Canton one up this year.. Does that make me a bike night whore??:)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I try to catch a QSL bike night here and there.. I bounce around cleveland, pittsburgh, cranberry, sharon, Austintown, erie.. Gotta hit the Canton one up this year.. Does that make me a bike night whore??:)
:lol
Hahaha
I'm not judgin but...
Seriously though, I didn't know there were that many. I've only been to the one in Sheffield and Sharon. Hmph

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
if i can afford it i'll do a dragon run this summer. heard great things about it. if i'm able, are you lookin to get a group to go down or is one already planned?

21 - 40 of 59 Posts