Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, the Tampa boys are headings up a little jaut out to Clermont on Sunday(8/29). Going to do lunch at the Family Buffet in Clermont, then ride back.

Meeting: Tampa- Winn-Dixie- corner of Flower & 301
Time:7:15a...LEAVING at 7:30a

The L-town crew will possilibly be meeting up some where on the route. I'm going to talk to Derek to see if this can happen. There will be an update when I find out. :D Jen

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
um.... Times have me confused. This is a morning run right?

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
HA HA.... good... i was thinking. Damn thats alot of time just sitting around waiting on everyone. I'll see what I can do. I should have the bike back together enough to ride. Post up with the info on L-town crew meet times.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Look for a post or update from SuperMoto7. He knows the Polk area better than me, but we're gonna leave Tampa no later than 7:30 and do a quick pickup for yous. But just a scoop and run to pick yous up so we dont miss the breakfast buffet up north. They close it to switch it over for lunch and its down for 30 minutes.

Keep an eye on this post too.
http://www.streetknights.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=94291#94291

See yous out there.

CIAO

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'd like to get some seat time in before jennings what time at sky?

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm still waiting on Super Moto to set up a time. Most likely somewhere around 8-8:15a

·
Registered
470 Posts
pimp636 said:
I'd like to get some seat time in before jennings what time at sky?
I've been out of town and just saw this post. I'm w/dan and will meet you guys when you get to L-Town. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Heres the plan...

Tampa
Meet at 7:15...roll out at 7:30 AM...Winn-Dixie at Fowler Ave & 301 [just East of I75 on Fowler Ave].

Polk/Lakeland
Meet at 7:45...roll out at 8:00 AM. Sky Powersports Lakeland

Plan on eating breakfast in Mt. Dora and being back around 1PM. Or you can peel off before going for breakfast and head home if you need to be back earlier.

http://www.streetknights.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=94628#94628

CIAO

·
Registered
107 Posts
Why dont ya'll stick around and ride some of the roads around Mt.Dora??????

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING

·
Registered
54 Posts
Eric8650 said:
Why dont ya'll stick around and ride some of the roads around Mt.Dora??????

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING
Hmm Eric, I didnt know there were good roads in Mt Dora. We'll have to get with you another time. I think quite a few people are needing to be back pretty early...around 1PM.

If your joining us, introduce yourself to me so we can talk while we are up there. :cool:

Im Derek and I ride an 03 Slver GSXR 1000.

CIAO

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'll see about making it. I have the bike back together enough to nurse it around. But I will also be nursing some road rash that I have learned is making it kinda hard getting any kind of lean angle in some turns. If i'm going I'll be at sky early.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not a problem, we'll hook up for another ride...There are some nice roads around there. I'll be at Jennings all day Sunday.
I ride a purple and black Busa, just holler and well set up another ride...

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING

·
Registered
107 Posts
Jennings was great also, good weather, saw some good riders. Next time I am taking mine up there....When ya'll decide on the next ride up to Clermont let me know I have a couple of guys that love Mt. Dora roads...

ERIC
RUSSO-RACING

1 - 18 of 18 Posts