Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i peeled my 600 lettering off the back of the rear fender and it left some sticky adhesive stuff on it.. and i want to know what i can get that off without damaging the rear fender..

what would be the best recommended stuff to use?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Goo Gone is good for removing sticker residue. Makes it kinda ball up and rubs off with a little elbow grease. Doesn't harm paint or plastic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Goof off works good, or plain old ronsinol lighter fluid(be sure to wipe off with a damp rag or it will hurt your paint). :hshot

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
mikofz1 said:
Goo Gone is safe to use, although it sometimes takes a lot of work. WD40 works also.
goo gone takes a lot of work? i removed almost all the stickers on my bike and goo gone worked like a champ.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Get some bug and tar remover from wal-mart. its in the wax-car soap section. takes that stuff off instantly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey i took off stickers on my 9r tryed goo gone but that stuff sucks you wont believe this but regular blue windex will take it right off trust me later

·
Registered
134 Posts
surprised no one eles has metioned it... but penutbutter and a rag works good. Its something in the oil of the penut that breaks it down like nothing.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
d0hnj0e said:
surprised no one eles has metioned it... but penutbutter and a rag works good. Its something in the oil of the penut that breaks it down like nothing.

and when your done cleaning your bike, you can eat it! HEY why not add a little jelly?!

ok, I have this over welming earge to have a peanut butter and plastic saminch...

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I've always used Bug and Tar Remover.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts