Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh well, I registered as Looneyone again and I think I just capitalized the first letter is all..... Well Fred, I hope this new fresh start will help you out.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
hello everyone, my name is lee. im new here as you can see, but ill try to blend in and help out where i can.

so where does everyone ride? im looking forward to meeting all of you :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
gix,

I'm out in Olathe.. sadly my riding seems to be restricted to home to school (JCCC) in the mornings and from home to OP park (work) and vica versa. But then motivation to ride with other people in other places is kind why I am here.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
APEX said:
AKA: postwhore

heh it looks like you are in a close second beotch

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
hahaha and you will be my bitch :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi everyone my name is Stacey (the whole group at the same time says Hi Stacey) and I'm addicted to riding sportbikes (weeps uncontrolably) its been 34 hours since my last ride. I think I need help. Thats why I came here to you foos, so come on lets go ride!!!!!!

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Hi everyone my name is Stacey (the whole group at the same time says Hi Stacey) and I'm addicted to riding sportbikes (weeps uncontrolably) its been 34 hours since my last ride. I think I need help. Thats why I came here to you foos, so come on lets go ride!!!!!!

well bring your butt over to this side of the border and we shall ride. :)

and if you get lost all you have to do is look for the shitty roads, then you will know you are close to home. heh kinda like following the bread crumbs home

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
nah just means you are evasive :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts