Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding a Harley used to mean something, now any butt reaming wannabe can get one. I don't care if people think I'm an indigent scumbag but I don't want them to think I may be a lawyer or a stockbroker. That would be yucky. :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
I thought up a good quote today, "You'd have to be a hell of a turd miner to get the corn nuts out of that pile of shit."

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
tmkreutzer said:
"You'd have to be a hell of a turd miner to get the corn nuts out of that pile of shit."
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

hahahaha. Good one

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Poor bloated farts with beards trying to cover 3 chins on that vibrating POS. Making noise is their plea for attention. They are emotional beggars. Pray for them. Poor devils on their 2-wheeled prosthetic touring devices.

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
They like them loud because it took them hours to fix it beside the road. It is like "see, I fixed it; listen to the sound and you can't deny this pig can be made to run, and I am a magician for making it *actually* run."

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Harley riding is essentially middle aged Fatties desperately attempting anything to make that gigantic beer gut look cool. Dressing up the Fat Wife in leather and propping her up on the back is a desperate slutty attempt to make it seem like someone actually wants to have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts