Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry King but I am so pissed right now, I mailed my payment like on friday I think, anyway my payment isn't due til the 22nd yesterday. They shut my phone off ass munches. And now my approximate waiting time to talk to someone is 9 min. F that!!!! :spank Oh and now add 36 bux to reconnect :cry

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts

no need to apologize to me hun, i just work here (not for much longer hopefully) sounds fishy to me though. they have a pretty good grace period, mainly because the way the billing is set up, everyone is a month ahead. ive gone 2 months without paying my bill without getting shut off. if you cant get it straightened out, give me your info and call the fucktards :)

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
They should turn it back on no charge if you tell them they turned it off early

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to someone and said yall should have received my payment, i receive a reminder on the day that its due and then you turn my phone off? She says is it a payment for 55.00 I said yes she says ok your service is restored. I better not get a reconnect fee. Ass munches.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Did you say yall?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey you leave my yall alone.... :spank

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Hey you leave my yall alone.... :spank

soooo what exactly IS your "yall"? :dunno

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
ok now that we cleared that up, in what context are you using "honey"? (just tryin to figure out if i should be excited or not :D )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts